Unstoppable Me.







Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Dad!


Things We Love About Gramps:

  • He takes me to Washington, DC (Max)
  • He likes to play games with me (Max)
  • He lets me stay up really late at night when I visit (Max)
  • He likes to plant flowers with me (Max)
  • He takes me to the park & hits balls with me (Max)
  • He goes to the science store with me (Max)
  • Gramps likes to look at my inventions in my binder (Max)
  • Gramps thinks I am smart (Max)
  • Gramps taught me how to play chess (Max)
  • I love Gramps because he loves me! (Mimi)
  • Gramps lets me sit on his lap & watch tv (Mimi)
  • Gramps helps me plant flowers and I went to the flower store with him (Mimi)
  • Gramps talks a lot with me about stuff (Mimi)
  • He lets us tie flies (Sis)
  • Gramps takes me to the park & hits golf balls (Sis)
  • Gramps buys us toys at the science store (Sis)
Happy Father's Day, Dad.
Thank you for being a fun Gramps!
We love you so much!

29 comments:

shron said...

what a cute father's day card and blog! so fun to read! gramps will like it. xoxoxoxox m.

SuperCoolMom said...

Awwww! I love all the special things Gramps does with your kiddos! So fun! They are lucky kids to be blessed with an awesome grandpa like that!

blog author said...

awwww! i love their list of why they love him :) i bet hearing that makes him feel so good.

kay said...

what a great card!! and i love all the fun stuff he does with the kids.

hope you are feeling well! still waiting for a belly pix.....

Anonymous said...

Gramps are the best! Really cute post Crystal.

Crazymamaof6 said...

lucky kids have an awesome Gramps!

Cecily R said...

Well, I DID have It's Always Fun When Grandpa Comes out of my head from primary yesterday...but no longer!!

YOur kids are super lucky to have such a great Gramps!!

Happy Father's Day to him and Mike!!

Jessica said...

Hey. Aren't you supposed to be having a baby soon, or something?

And your kids are so so so cute to me. I think it's the freckles.

SuperCoolMom said...

Hey Crystal! Come on by, I left you some bloggy bling on THT!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I am loving the sign! So cute and made with tons of LOVE I can tell! Are you feeling better yet? Are you counting down the days untill little lima bean comes? I miss reading all your fun posts so hurry and get up and around soon!

Laura said...

I can't believe you have 3 DAYS LEFT!! Are you SOOOO ready to deliver this baby?!?!?

janna said...

Hey Crystal! I owe you a blog over haul! Email me. Janie knows my address.


I hope you are hangin' in there!

Cecilia said...

What a great tribute to gramps!
I hope he had a good Father's Day.

Hazen5 said...

Your kids are the cutest! So when do I get to see the newest one? Did you have it yet?

Lauren in GA said...

Aw! Gramps sounds truly wonderful!!!!!! I know he will love reading this and your kiddos will love reading it in years to come. :)

The Webbs said...

I know I'm sick of this question, but I'm going to ask you anyways--"have you had your baby yet?" My doctor tried to speed things up by stripping my membranes today, and nothing happened--no contractions. This little girl is sure taking her time :)
Hope you are doing well!

Emily said...

I sure that made him feel so special...great idea!

Bond Girl 007 said...

how awesome! To have such a wonderful father, and be such a role model for your children and be so active in their lives. Wow....ONE DAY TO GO FOR YOU? Been thinking of you lately. hope everything runs smootly.

Kaylee said...

Crystal!! When's baby coming?! I'm so excited for you!!

Angie Seaman said...

Great blog. Love all of your pictures. Too fun!
Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angelicagracedesigns.com

Amanda :-) said...

Ah, that's cute. I think it saves a lot of time when you're trying to think of the right sentiments to give someone, to just ask people what that person means to them. Those responses are v.insightful!

Hope you're keeping well, Crystal, and have delivered little baby okay. Am thinking of you! xx

Diesta said...

cute crystal !!!! I would like you to know i now have a blog spot myself. just set it up today...... so if you would like check it out . maybe we will see you at camp !!!!

Michelle Alley said...

What a special post Crystal! Hope you are well!

Crazymamaof6 said...

lima bean! lima bean! lima bean! i wanna see the lima bean. what you can't blog while holding a baby? and feeding it? time to master the fine art of typing one handed. miss ya lady!

Diesta said...

Crystal I am patiently waiting for some pic's of the new fresh baby !!!!! very cute idea to post a fathers day card !!!

carlo said...

i am playing catch up and i am guessing that you are busy as a bee right now...

hope you are well, friend.

well and well rested.

:)

Anonymous said...

love the card... and the blog is priceless!

Amy said...

Oh Crystal your sweet baby boy is so precious and beautiful. Is it sad that i have to see pics of him first on Wendi's blog, did you just have a baby or something, why are you so busy??? Post some pics soon ok, and I hope you are feeling good. He is adorable, congrats.

BTW- you look great too!

Anonymous said...

Okay!!! Holy Cow! Your kids are SO big and I didn't know you had a BABY!!!! Way to go!!!! I found you and Wendys blog! How cute is your family and so fun to see how big they are getting! I hope you and your family are doing well! Keep in touch and let me know how you all are doing! I can't believe how OLD your kids look!!!:(( Makes me miss the good ol days:)) We had the BEST ward and people! Miss seeing you and your adorable family!

Related Posts with Thumbnails