Unstoppable Me.







Monday, September 29, 2008

Can't You Just SMELL the Baby Smell?

43 comments:

oda41143 Missy said...

Love it. He's so cute!!!

Laura said...

He is SO cute! Love those eyes! I love a baby with a binkie!

Amy said...

Wow, Crystal his eyes are AMAZING! Cute little Jack!

laci said...

Yes I can and it's making me very excited for the future! What a handsome little guy!!!

Cathy said...

Oh, Crystal I love those eyes! He is so sweet. See ya tomorrow!

Amberly said...

He is adorable! He looks so much like you! It is the eyes! I love that smell and I miss it. I will have to come and smell him the next time I am up there.

Jill said...

Yes, it's official your blog is now scratch and sniff! What an angel!

Crazymamaof6 said...

dang it! i can't! but i WANT TO! he's delicious! i need a whiff of his cuteness!

LUCKY!

and of course i feel ya! sheesh. what kind of blog friend would i be if i wasn't mentally in the same boat as you. grandiose plans for sure!
hugs!

Crazymamaof6 said...

OH and the mullet has been remedied. thank goodness! come check it .

Bond Girl 007 said...

He is adorable. I think his eyes tell you a story! They look like yours. Gorgeous baby!

Cecily R said...

Holy CRAP he is cute!!! And he's growing so fast! Tell him that isn't allowed!

Um...Mandarin? When?

Lauren in GA said...

He is just gorgeous! Those eyes are to die for!

Jessica said...

Look at those beautiful big blue eyes! He is perfect.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? Is he really that cute? You can't fake cute you know?

He's a keeper for sure. And YES, I can smell the baby smell!

Anonymous said...

He has got the brightest eyes. So stinkin' cute.

patsy said...

He is absolute perfection!

Michelle Alley said...

He has the biggest most beautiful eyes Crystal! So handsome! Thanks for sharing these cute baby photos with us :)

Steph said...

Oh my goodness! He is just adorable!!! Makes me baby hungry... eeeee!

Christie said...

I bet his neck smells so good. Does it? Ummm, that's what I miss so much. The yummy neck smell.

SuperCoolMom said...

Awwww! Those EYES! what a cuddly little bundle!

lvs2dance said...

Oh my word! Too, too cute, can I just have one bite?! I miss him, can I come and visit again? He so has mimi's eyes!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Oh I could just eat him up! The first picture oh so cute!

Jake said...

Oh man! Can I borrow him?!

pinkelephant said...

Yes, yes, yes... Smell it well and it's sooo sweet. Better not make me baby hungry now!

Christine said...

Those are the cutest, most cuddley pictures! My little Emily is so in a baby fix - LOVES all the babies and WANTS us to have a baby (yeah right!). She would really love Jack!

Laurie said...

I do not mean this to sound creepy, but I just want to touch him! And smell him of course. What a beautiful little thing.

blog author said...

oh my goodness!

Hazen5 said...

Those Eyes!!! The smell was always my favorite part of a baby.

Matchbox Mom said...

AWWW...I just want to snuggle him for awhile..

Tam

pilatesmommy said...

He is so CUTE!

Cecilia said...

I can totally SMELL the baby smell! He is too cute for words!
I love those eyes!

Teresa said...

My favorite are his little dimpled fists holding on tight to his blankie.

Desiree said...

Could he be any cuter!

Desiree said...

Could he be any cuter!

Emily said...

He is such a doll...I love to hold him and smell that sweet scent of a baby!

megan said...

He is so cute!! Congratulations!

Kaylee said...

Oh, I wish this thing was scratch and sniff! What a doll! I'm so glad you came to visit!! You should come again and we can have a Jane Austin party! I'll even hold him for you ... if you need a break... heehee. :) As if, right? He's adorable, and I'm glad I finally got to oogle over him in person instead of just blog oogling!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love how he's holding onto his blanket!! What a little cutie! How's things going over there with the new little lima bean?

michelle said...

He's just beautiful, Crystal.

Nat Nat said...

Love that. Oh he is so cute. He is looking like your other kids now. Man he is part of the mold. That is so cool they all look so much like they just belong together.

KATE said...

I just want to squeeze him, he's so stinkin cute!

Amanda said...

Is he available for rent?

am in denial that my baby is 21 months old now.

carlo said...

oh the eyes...what a sweet, sweet baby.

and yes, the smell comes through

Related Posts with Thumbnails