from the Mixed-Up Files of Crystal
Unstoppable Me.
Oh! I have never seen Persuasion! I think i ought to see that soon, It looks intense!
Hey where was my invite? :)
Excellent!
I love this version of Persuasion. Hope you enjoy it. I love Jane Austen!
Oh, this is the BEST and ONLY version of Persuasion worth watching. I hope you had a wonderful evening with Captain Wentworth.
LOVE Persuasion! Book and movie. Love Jane Austen.
I love that one! It's so fun to watch the different movie versions and see the differences in costume and make up. The 70's one is sooooo 70's! LOL!
wish i had been there!
I absolutely love this edition of persuassion!
LOVED it! I'm watching Little Dorrit right now on Masterpiece and it is very good as well.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh! I have never seen Persuasion! I think i ought to see that soon, It looks intense!
Hey where was my invite? :)
Excellent!
I love this version of Persuasion. Hope you enjoy it. I love Jane Austen!
Oh, this is the BEST and ONLY version of Persuasion worth watching. I hope you had a wonderful evening with Captain Wentworth.
LOVE Persuasion! Book and movie. Love Jane Austen.
I love that one! It's so fun to watch the different movie versions and see the differences in costume and make up. The 70's one is sooooo 70's! LOL!
wish i had been there!
I absolutely love this edition of persuassion!
LOVED it! I'm watching Little Dorrit right now on Masterpiece and it is very good as well.
Post a Comment