And for those who would like to view the "extended version," here it is below:
Friday, April 4, 2008
Friday Funny: My Little Buttercup
Posted by
crystal
at
11:00 AM
Labels: Friday Funny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unstoppable Me.
And for those who would like to view the "extended version," here it is below:
Posted by
crystal
at
11:00 AM
Labels: Friday Funny
26 comments:
LOL! It's been years since I've seen that little treasure!
♥ Too funny! I love all your choices for you Friday Funny's!!!
That used to be one of my favorite movies! What am I saying, used to be? It probably still is in my list of faves. (But now that song is stuck in my head.)
LUV that movie!! You made me smile :)
Found you through Stie, nice blog!
im gonna be singing my little buttercup all night now!!! i love that scene.
I love your Friday Funnies!
I remember this movie!!! "Shooting their pistolas!"
Thank you for the sweet compliment on my post about the tornado warning. That is seriously, hands down, the sweetest, most complimentary comment I have ever gotten. Thank you, again:)
Crystal~ the recipe for the lemon buttercream -oh so, so, divine- frosting (& I am not a fosting lover) is at blogger moms cook on my sidebar. If you like lemon, you'll love this! It is really that good.
As soon as I saw the title, I just started singing in my head. It's amazing! I never even watched this whole movie. But babysat a family who watched it at least three times a day!
Thanks for the smile!
Thanks for the laugh! Too funny!
LOL I LOVE that movie, that is one of the funniest scenes ever.
Isn't it sad that they don't seem to make comedy movies the way they used to????
Hugs,
Sandra
Talk about a blast from the past! One of the funniest movies ever.
those guys are the best. thanks for a trip down memory lane.
An all-time classic! Makes me laugh EVERY time. Hope I can actually stop singing it!!!
oh my gosh i sooo love that movie. and now i will be sining that song all day long! :)
how are you feeling?
This movie is an absolute classic!
You've got bling!
What a great Friday Funny!!
Wow! That brought back some great memories! How are ya!
haha!! HILLARIOUS! You should start a Friday Funny supporter group! I love it!
You are too cute! That baby boy will be here before we know it!!!
hugs
I haven't read anyone's blog in a while. It was fun to catch up. I LOVE ICE while I'm pregnant, and for a few months after the baby is born. My husband gets so worried. Is that how you cracked your veneer? =)It's such an obsession I'm missing now after reading your old post!
I love steve martin! we just saw him on the 50th disneyland movie...celebration, my little alexei just laughs and laughs but at donald because he is co-hosting the film with steve....one of this days he will discover steve martin!
I LOVE this clip! I remember trying to do a lip synch to this.
I didn't feel it was appropriate to talk about biatches and soup on your conference post...
Thanks for the laugh this morning. I can't wait for Monday's Menu!!!
Jon sings that to me in his best Three Amigos impression WAY more often than a man his age should. Heh. :)
Post a Comment