Tonight I am testing out the new app on my iPhone which allows me to blog from my phone! Oh, the possibilities... I've been struggling for the past 4 months to figure out how to mobile blog from a web-based platform, but tonight I had the brilliant idea to find an app to enable me. A big "duh" moment.
Today was great. We started the day with the usual flurry of dressing, eating, hair-doing etc. For help with Jack in the morning, I've been alternating days between Max & Sis and they get him out of bed, dress him and feed him. Sounds organized, but the reality is somewhere between brilliance and chaos.

Today was Sis' day to help and we all cracked up when Jack snatched this bottle out of her hand, plopped down on the floor and proceeded to guzzle it. Usually he likes to lounge in his high chair and drink while watching Letter Factory or Baby Einstein, but today he was all business.
While the weather is so nice, I've been taking Jack walking right after I kick the others to the curb at school. I had been getting up at 6am to go wogging (a mortifying combo of walking & running)--but Autumn is my favorite daytime running weather, crisp and cool, so I've decided to exercise from 9:15-10:15 instead of from 5:45-6:45

This is the path we take
every day.

Sneaking a smooch.

The pretty morning sunshine.

This is one of the top 3 cutest pictures I've taken of Baby. It's IMPOSSIBLE to get him to look at you when you're taking a picture because he's so intently watching everything that is going on around him; but I found the one goofy action that gets his attention. It's a secret.
I canned salsa today, er, STARTED canning anyway. I got halfway through the prep, realized I needed more onions, and ran out of steam.

So I switched gears & made the bruschetta I've been craving (maniacally craving) since seeing "Julie & Julia." I ate a ton of it and Mike almost none. Seriously. He's such a garlic lightweight.
It's enough to drive a girl to serve a Revenge Dinner of Hamburger Helper.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

10 comments:
I hate to tell you this but your baby is not named "jack".
Cute smooch picture but joe does not seem to like your sweaty smooch.
You took a sleeping pill and then sat down at the computer? Not good.
Hooray for mobile blogging and more frequent posting!
I think it's great that you have the older kids take turns helping with the baby.
"Wogging" I like the word. Your path is gorgeous and hooray for a more reasonable time to exercise!
The stroller photo of the baby is darling, he is seriously cute!
My husband is a garlic lightweight too and this always surprises me because he's a more adventurous eater than I am. He'd be happy with the Revenge dinner of Hamburger Helper.
Really--you typed this whole thing from your i-phone? with the tiny letters.
*Applause*
You are amazing!
Tell your mom everyone calls my youngest by a different name too. Including me I guess. So whatever goes!
Love the stroller picture of him laughing. I want to kiss him too.
Sooooo cute.
See ya Thursday.
Good for you and your wogging! May I join you? I really, really need to hit the road, I've been sooo unmotivated and lethargic--and it shows.
Glad you figured out BlogPress for your phone--and thanks--because I have had it on mine, but had not tried it yet. I bet it opens up a whole new world for blogging.
SO HAPPY to see you posting more. Jack is such a handsome baby--he's getting so big. Glad he likes your wogging too. :)
I'm curious to know the name of the blogger app?? I've searched on more than one occasion with no success so I tried the email version. It worked, but was kind of annoying. Baby J, that way I'm safe, is one handsome little dude. And where did you learn the canning art? From your mom? I want to learn how to do it so bad and wish I would have taken Nana up on her offers a few years back.
You are too stylish in the photo with Jack to be doing any exercising my dear! Love those sun glasses. I'm glad you found a way to blog - I've missed your fun uplifting posts! Jack is getting so big!
Crystal~ so glad your back. I know how ya feel with the fourth kid. I thought fourth was sooo hard. You are doing awesome though AND I can't beleive how big he is. It seems like you just had him. So when I can peach jam it toally reminds me of Baby apricot too. I still have her :) I forgot how much you made me laugh until I just caught up on your blog. Funny!
What a gorgeous route for wogging!
I'm still holding out that iphone will sign with Verizon next year (read that somewhere this summer).
Virtual blogging sounds awesome.
If the iphone signs with Verizon, I might just have to start saving up!!
Love the sneaking a smooch pic and I'm chuckling over your husband being a garlic lightweight.
great...now I need an iphone. Blogging from your phone???? priceless!!! What a pretty view you have! Lucky duck♥
Post a Comment