Unstoppable Me.







Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Funny: "I'm on your side, I'm just trying to help you have good taste."




Quotables which have become classics:
"If we had an extra room, you could put
all your things in it."

"Everybody thinks they have good taste and a sense of humor, but they couldn't possibly all have good taste."

5 comments:

Christie said...

That movie is a CLASSIC! One I need to watch at least once a year. Just to see him breathlessly run on New Year's Eve to tell her he loves her, annoying habits and all. Sigh...

Jill said...

"This stupid, wagon wheel, Roy Rogers, garage sale coffee table!"

This movie is one of my highly quoted movies. It was the first movie I actually owned (back in the early days of vhs purchasing).

I also love at the end of this seen when he screams, "I was being nice!"

patsy said...

I wish I could come to your house & stay up all night with your baby jack....

thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today-

shron said...

i think i will order this on netflix right now! can you believe we once liked the clothes in this movie!! can you believe we did???

michelle said...

That last quote is classic! And so very true.

Related Posts with Thumbnails