I'm so sad I'm not there anymore! If you need any good restaurant recommendations let me know. Maybe if you go to one of them and report back to me it will be just like I was there...
(I'm drooling just thinking about all of the delicious options...)
I think you should have alerted the folks at the TSA. Man feet smell is probably a threat to our national security. Could be a plot. I'd get someone on that STAT.
7 comments:
I'm so sad I'm not there anymore! If you need any good restaurant recommendations let me know. Maybe if you go to one of them and report back to me it will be just like I was there...
(I'm drooling just thinking about all of the delicious options...)
I think you should have alerted the folks at the TSA. Man feet smell is probably a threat to our national security. Could be a plot. I'd get someone on that STAT.
I hate smelling yucky feet on a plane.
What are you doing in D.C.?
Sweaty man feet sick me out!
Why
The
Face?
Not a promising start to a vacation! Hope it improves from here on out!!
That's so funny...
Well, not for you and your nose, though...
Yikes.
Post a Comment