Unstoppable Me.







Wednesday, April 7, 2010

All Hail the Return of SPT!

Cue the trumpets! Trumpets for the grand return of Self Portrait Tuesday! Thank you Lelly! (lellysmusings.blogspot.com....I can't seem to do links from Blogpress, %^*#!)



{late last night}

Spring Break at my parents' house, free at last of children for the day and reading in bed.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

donna said...

what book are your reading?

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

Look how relaxed you look! Have a great time and let your mama spoil you! XOJODY

Jill said...

It feels like all hail the return of Crystal as well, so it's a double woohoo from me!!

Darah said...

I like this idea:-) I think I just may have to take it. Maybe it'll make me start to feel better about taking pictures of myself again, hahahaha. Seriously though:-)

Cecily R said...

Oh, my friend. I have missed you!

michelle said...

Yes, hooray for being free at last, and all hail the return of Crystal!

Unknown said...

hi!! love your restful spt today. and LOVE your banner - brought back some amazing childhood memories :)

KATE said...

hey Woman, I'm thinking we need a Shrimp Night!! Like REALLY really REALLY bad!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails