I just love pictures of sleeping babies - 'cause that means the momma is hopefully getting a little rest! He is WAY 2 cute! Did you decided on a name yet?
Crystal-- SUCH CUTE pictures of baby J...! And I would LOVE to look like you when I have my #4. Thanks for posting your pics- I'm so happy to see them. Get some sleep :)
Agreed Crystal! What a handsome little lima bean you have here - and come to think I never cared much for lima beans! You've changed my mind completely. Thanks for asking about my headaches - I think this time they are d. coke induced - sad really - I'm trying to cut back and it just gets worse. Anyway, I appreciate you asking - take care my friend!
Is this sleeping perfection a Joe or Jack yet? :) And...I made some mission announcements for Cade's farewell, could I get your address? You can email it to me at laci.b@aggiemail.usu.edu so all the cyber nerds don't see it. Also Sky and Heidi's if you have it! :) As Cade is learning- muchas gracias.
Hi, your caption is so fitting! I just came over to your blog from Jill's. I've been seeing your comments for a while and decided to stop by today! Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! ah, perfection!
41 comments:
Cyber SMOOCH!
I just love pictures of sleeping babies - 'cause that means the momma is hopefully getting a little rest! He is WAY 2 cute! Did you decided on a name yet?
what a doll baby! just wanna smell that baby breathe! and sniff some fuzzy head. CUTIE!
He's definitely perfect.
Priceless pictures!
Oh Crystal, can I come and squeeze his tiny little cheeks, he is precious. You really make such cute little babes you know!
That face could be used as the model for dolls. That's a good thing. You have to have a perfect face to model anything.
He's got that perfect GERBER mouth!
So cute
I want to take his picture! Please!
And THAT is the reason I want another one...too bad hubby is not interested in more LOL
He is so YUMMY!
sooooo cute! You guys make super cute kids!
sooooo cute! You guys make super cute kids!
I agree, he is perfect. So, who does he look like the most?
A he's adorable!
B he's so beautiful!
C he's a cutie full of charm!
congrats crystal!! hope all is going well for you and your new addidtion. hope he is sleeping.......and you too!
aaaaaawwwwwwwww how sweet!
I just loved holding him the other day. Thanks for sharing cute Jack?! Anyway, I hope you got a nap yesterday you sounded sooo tired.
Crystal-- SUCH CUTE pictures of baby J...! And I would LOVE to look like you when I have my #4. Thanks for posting your pics- I'm so happy to see them. Get some sleep :)
What a little doll baby! I'm gonna have to go cuddle Bitt-E and pretend she's tiny again!
Cute cute....do we have a name yet ??? camp was fun ! and its a good thing you didnt come cuz i would have smooched baby all day !!!
wow--- he's absolutely perfect!!
SO- SO- SO cute!!!!
Crystal he is adorable!!! What a cutie, hope you're doing well :)
Perfection doesn't even begin to cover it! He's so gorgeous!! You done good girlie!
I agree! What perfection personified.
Agreed Crystal! What a handsome little lima bean you have here - and come to think I never cared much for lima beans! You've changed my mind completely. Thanks for asking about my headaches - I think this time they are d. coke induced - sad really - I'm trying to cut back and it just gets worse. Anyway, I appreciate you asking - take care my friend!
He is so cute.
You are making my tied tubes ache.
So do we have a name for this little handsome boy yet?
Perfection is right. He is beautiful!
Oh man- so cute! It makes me realize just how huge my baby is now. So cute.
oooh!!! I just want to samooch him!!!
So adorable! Thanks so much for sharing!
He's just soooo flipping adorable, Crystal. Congratulations to you all. You're making me all weepy and soppy, thinking about those post-birth moments!
And how very 'Crystal' of you to still be deciding on his name! Haha!
Is this sleeping perfection a Joe or Jack yet? :) And...I made some mission announcements for Cade's farewell, could I get your address? You can email it to me at laci.b@aggiemail.usu.edu so all the cyber nerds don't see it. Also Sky and Heidi's if you have it! :) As Cade is learning- muchas gracias.
That IS absolute perfection, I agree. You're very lucky.
Oh...the title says it all.
I just want to give his little cheeks a big *mwah".
Congrats, again :)
Oh he is so cute! Is he still Lima Bean or is there a new name yet???
Oh how I miss that stage. Enjoy it, it goes so dang fast!
Oh, perfection indeed! Congratulations, Crystal!
I need a new baby pic fix!
I swear I can smell him through the computer screen!
How precious. :)
Hi, your caption is so fitting! I just came over to your blog from Jill's. I've been seeing your comments for a while and decided to stop by today! Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! ah, perfection!
Post a Comment