I am finally making it over.... more than a week after Jill told me you volunteered me to babysit.... I would love to! (Newborn babysitting is the only kind I enthusiastically offer...). Like I told Jill if you will drop your baby off to two strange ladies I will hold him!
This is my first visit... so congratulations on your little one and I hope you are adjusting well. (Now I am off to find out his name and maybe how you are doing.)
Ok, does this mean that little baby no name has a name???? Jack? I love it! I really fought for the name Jackson when Faze was born, but clearly did not win. :-) Hey thanks for commenting on my blog...I really had to pick my jaw off of the ground when I saw that 'Crystal' had left a comment. Seriously though, thanks so much for stopping by, I miss you! Please visit and comment as much as possible (especially if you leave comments like you did, thanks for the sweet compliment!) I LOVE your guts! I hope that life with four kids isn't kicking your butt like it did mine! LOL
I just read your post on Wendi's blog and how funny are you?! LOL I will always join you for a cookie monster eating party! My middle name is 'sweets' afterall! (hey afterall we have been to much WORSE types of parties together right? wink wink)
Hey girl, school is about to start! We need to set up a play date, ya know for us when the kids are in school again! Woo Hoo! I need to play with that cute baby!
Sweet little boys, don't you just love them. How is having 4 kids? Knowing you, you are handling it just fin because you're such a fun and relaxed kind of a gal. Very cute pics!
Ok I'm gonna add a comment amongst all the others!!! Miss POPULAR!!! Can you believe I saw MEl while I was running so she finished with me. I told her that we all need to get together the next time she's here! I was so shocked to see her! She looks AMAZING and she finished that run in 1hr and 1/2!!! It was the provo trail run--come next year with all of us and run!!!!:))
Haha, I guess I need to clarify. Nothing is wrong with 40! It's just that I'm only 3 years older than Cade, and was a little thrown off by the assumption I was his mom!! :)
But you're right, I think I was being my bossy self trying to get him to stand for photos.
P.s. We were at Nana's yesterday and she was telling us that Jack is actually Joe?? Or is that Nana's way of stating her preference? Haha, hope you are having a good Boise stay.
just look at my two darling grandbabies! their cute little noses, their sparkly eyes, their little paws! what attachment shows here. we need a sisters photo now!
53 comments:
I am finally making it over.... more than a week after Jill told me you volunteered me to babysit.... I would love to! (Newborn babysitting is the only kind I enthusiastically offer...). Like I told Jill if you will drop your baby off to two strange ladies I will hold him!
This is my first visit... so congratulations on your little one and I hope you are adjusting well. (Now I am off to find out his name and maybe how you are doing.)
Yeah! A brother! How great for Max! They will be best buds in no time!
Looks like Max will love him no matter what his name is, eh?
Miss you! Come back!!
There's just one word to describe that picture.....priceless!!!
I hope you're doing well!
That is another great picture :) Nothing like brotherly love!
ADORABLE! ahh brotherly love!
Love this. They look so much alike!!
How sweet~
Oh Crystal, I recognize that look! They are already cooking up some mischief...watch out!
Nothing like brotherly love. they are very cute !!!
how sweet!
Oh, that is such a sweet picture! I love it!
Beautiful Crystal. Absolutely precious.
That is the sweetest picture!!! When they are fighting later in life you can whip that out and show them that they actually liked each other once! LOL
How is having 4 kids? I am sure you are handeling everything like a pro!
That is the sweetest picture!!! When they are fighting later in life you can whip that out and show them that they actually liked each other once! LOL
How is having 4 kids? I am sure you are handeling everything like a pro!
Awwwwwwwwww! Such cuties, er I mean what a couple of stud muffins! :)
So precious!!! thanks for sharing - they already look like best buds!
Have you ever seen so much tenderness in a 9 year old boy??
PRECIOUS!
I love they way they are looking at each other--brotherly adoration. I think Gabi might be right though...mischief in the making.
so sweet. i can tell max is super excited about having a brother!!! now they can gang up on the girls together! :)
OH. MY. GOSH. I love that picture. Well done, you!
Ahhh...that is so sweet. It's so unoriginal to say that, but it's true!
Nothing cuter than that!!! ADORABLE!!!
I AM still alive... I hope to up-date asap!! Thanks for checking in!!
aahhh..I love that pretty pink skin!
Ok, does this mean that little baby no name has a name???? Jack? I love it! I really fought for the name Jackson when Faze was born, but clearly did not win. :-)
Hey thanks for commenting on my blog...I really had to pick my jaw off of the ground when I saw that 'Crystal' had left a comment. Seriously though, thanks so much for stopping by, I miss you! Please visit and comment as much as possible (especially if you leave comments like you did, thanks for the sweet compliment!) I LOVE your guts! I hope that life with four kids isn't kicking your butt like it did mine! LOL
I just read your post on Wendi's blog and how funny are you?! LOL
I will always join you for a cookie monster eating party! My middle name is 'sweets' afterall! (hey afterall we have been to much WORSE types of parties together right? wink wink)
That is much more adorable to see than if you would have had to buy a puppy!!
wow Crystal...they are adorable...look at that soooo cute!
That is so sweet. I love the bond that brothers have, even at such a young age.
How absolutely adorable!
My boy is still waiting for his brother! They are soooo precious.
Congratulations!
adorable. adorable. adorable.
Crystal I just read your comment on Wendis blog!! You are so cute and HILARIOUS!!! Thanks for being so cute-loved it!!!!
That's so sweet. I hope your household is adjusting well. It feels like you've been missing from your blog for ages now, when will you return??
Hey girl, school is about to start! We need to set up a play date, ya know for us when the kids are in school again! Woo Hoo! I need to play with that cute baby!
So love this photo Crystal!
Dude.
Seriously.
When are you coming home???
Call me back.
Sweet little boys, don't you just love them. How is having 4 kids? Knowing you, you are handling it just fin because you're such a fun and relaxed kind of a gal. Very cute pics!
OOOH!! I love that!! They're Perfect together! They'll be buddies!
Tam
awww, perfect picture!
Ok I'm gonna add a comment amongst all the others!!! Miss POPULAR!!! Can you believe I saw MEl while I was running so she finished with me. I told her that we all need to get together the next time she's here! I was so shocked to see her! She looks AMAZING and she finished that run in 1hr and 1/2!!! It was the provo trail run--come next year with all of us and run!!!!:))
Haha, I guess I need to clarify. Nothing is wrong with 40! It's just that I'm only 3 years older than Cade, and was a little thrown off by the assumption I was his mom!! :)
But you're right, I think I was being my bossy self trying to get him to stand for photos.
P.s. We were at Nana's yesterday and she was telling us that Jack is actually Joe?? Or is that Nana's way of stating her preference? Haha, hope you are having a good Boise stay.
he's beautiful, congratulations!
dude an award was left for you. come retrieve it! you know you want to!
You're right. I am a dummy.
just look at my two darling grandbabies! their cute little noses, their sparkly eyes, their little paws! what attachment shows here. we need a sisters photo now!
What a great shot of the two of them! Looks like he will be a great big brother...
Hey cute girl. Time to post another pic of that darling baby and pick up your new bloggy bling over at THT.
Look at those cute boys!
If Max is anything like Isaac (and in talking to you I think there are some similarities there) he will LOVE being big brother to Baby Jack.
And I think the look on Max's face in that picture proves me right. :)
I just put you over 50 comments...WOO HOO!!!!
i miss you!!! hope all is well with you guys!
Soo Cute! congrats on your little one. You look great by the way!
Post a Comment