Unstoppable Me.







Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christ Centered Christmas, Day 5

"Each of us is an
innkeeper
who decides if there is room for Jesus."


- Neal A. Maxwell

7 comments:

Cecilia said...

My door is always open for him! Thanks for the uplifting video!

Cathy said...

Beautiful!

Hazen5 said...

I am showing this to my kids! Thanks

Wendi said...

We might just start reading your blog together as a family for family home evening. :)

Thanks dear!

Lauren in GA said...

What a beautiful quote. Thank you!

Chrissy, said...

Is the new header pictue taken in you house? Maybe we should save ourselves from the cold windy mountain and I come there it looks so cozy and warm. Beautiful.

Love the movie. I love this time of year. Our fisrt Christmas married a friend gave us this quote framed from Neal A. Maxwell

"Each of us is and innkeeper who decides if there is room for Jesus."

It's a common saying now. But I hadn't heard it before back then and now it's one of my favorite Christmas decorations. I hope to have it forever.

Jill said...

I hope I will always make room.

Related Posts with Thumbnails