I forgot to post this yesterday! Here it is, and I'll be back later to actually post.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Friday Funny: Rude.
Posted by
crystal
at
11:29 AM
Labels: Friday Funny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unstoppable Me.
I forgot to post this yesterday! Here it is, and I'll be back later to actually post.
Posted by
crystal
at
11:29 AM
Labels: Friday Funny
18 comments:
My entire family loves Bon Qui Qui!! Rude!!
I've never seen her before, that was funny.
Oh! Crystal you made me day!!! Looked forward to that friday funny since you said you were posting it...even though it is Saturday!
"Rude"! :-)
Are you guys feeling any better at your house??????
I'm with jill.....good to hear you are posting....I will have to come and visit you more often!.
oh MY I JUST SAW YOUR BANNER.....CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE i AM OFF MY BUTT, but not moving it fast enough!!!!!!!!!I will get to it.....
Funny!
one word...HILLARIOUS!!!
That was funny! Thanks for the laugh.....I so needed tonight!
Oh, my goodness...I was introduced to this by one of the Young Women in my ward. Her Bonquiqui impersonation is SPOT ON. We were delivering baskets to members in the ward for an activity and she was calling to other drivers, "Rude!", "Don't get Crazy!", "Securrrity." I had to beg her to stop because I was going to pee my pants.
Too funny!!
flipping hilarious! thanks for sharing!
I love love loved that! Thanks for making my day--I'm always up for a laugh...:)
too funny. I'd like to invite you to my blog. i went private. i need your email, though. 7waites at gmail dot com. :o)
hey, are you still running..you should be proud of me, I started running...only at 2 min intervals like 5 times in an hour...maybe IT WILL GET better....!I am such a chicken when running comes to play! I get agitated.
So funny Crystal - I love your posted video clips!
The vid is funny, but I love your direct banner. Yes, yes indeed.
My kids come here EVERyday OVER & OVER to watch this & laugh like mad... :) STill lovin' it !
Post a Comment