Unstoppable Me.







Wednesday, January 7, 2009

spt: "I Resolve," Week 1

Lelly's challenge for the week: "I resolve to take more self-portraits."

"My Little Puddins"

What a great kick-off to the New Year. By this time next year I hope to have an entire year documented--week by week--of me occupying my life, in the moment.

23 comments:

Unknown said...

you have already captured some great photos of you and puddin'. i love those tender moments.

Lauren in GA said...

Awwwww, will you just look at that yummy boy *sigh*...

Kim Sue said...

sweetness!
and love your header artwork

Jill said...

Ahhhh to have a picture as sweet as this one!

Dacia said...

What a precious photo!

Lene said...

Such a sweet picture...and in the moment. I love it.

Pink Slippers said...

I love when they fall asleep like that. I think how I should put them down and get some work done while they sleep. BUT I never can. I love to snuggle.

Lauriann said...

It's addicting. I now take pictures every day because I love looking back on them later.

Amanda said...

that is a moment to be captured.

sweet boy.

Cecilia said...

What a sweet picture! You really captured the moment there :)

Lauren in GA said...

Thanks for your congrats on my blog...I am excited to get a sweet baby like yours :)

Spammon said...

Do you take requests? We say a time, and you must produce a picture from that time of day. Here goes:

1:23am
10:57am
2:00pm
4:16pm

Desiree said...

So sweet!

Holly said...

Soak up those sweet snuggle moments! It will be treasure to look back at all of your SPT in-the-moments.

lvs2dance said...

I just love those cuddely moments with a sweet little baby!

michelle said...

So tender!

Michelle Alley said...

What a sweet photo!

Anonymous said...

Oh that makes me want to hold a baby. Right now.

Michelle said...

Love the picture!!!

Ann On and On... said...

You will be so happy at the end of 2009 with all your photos.

You and Puddin...so cute.

Bond Girl 007 said...

Good for you. I can't wait to see it all.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

What a great idea..... what a sweet picture!

ann said...

I just can't seem to get it together myself!! I feel so Blah! I should be out running and doing something worthwhile like yourself...it would do me good! :-0
Way cute pictures of the kids! Can't wait to see you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails