From back in the day. Oh, how I love this band forever.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Shakey Shake....Shake It!
Posted by
crystal
at
12:12 AM
Labels: music, restoring my ch'i
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unstoppable Me.
From back in the day. Oh, how I love this band forever.
Posted by
crystal
at
12:12 AM
Labels: music, restoring my ch'i
3 comments:
I'm glad to see a sign of life from you, I've missed your posts and comments for weeks now!
I hope your Chi is getting restored and that you're closer to delighting us all with your wit and charm soon.
I love them too. Okay, now I need to see some pictures of your kiddos!
rock on sista!!
Okay and the Mr. Marbles Seinfeld was on the other night. I giggled the whole time thinking of you and your haunted house. How's it been lately? :)
Post a Comment