Unstoppable Me.







Thursday, March 11, 2010

Can't Process.

I have lots to post about my family's trip last month to Washington, D.C.

However, I've been reading about a far different trip, a regular-just-like-me type of woman's trip into hell, and I can't stop thinking about her journey. Go read, then come back and process with me.

**Thoughts?**

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What is the name of the book, or is it a book?

donna said...

i will have to check it out.

Michelle said...

It's bittersweet. Heartbreaking for those poor people and makes me grateful for the blessings I have!

michelle said...

Oh my. I am glad that photographer was shooting from under her jacket, because those images are not to be believed.

Vincent's story reminds me of my friend Awilo. He is a Kenyan who was orphaned and raised his siblings, in very similar circumstances. He married my best friend in Seattle. He was chosen to be one of CNN's Heroes. It is truly amazing what people from the humblest circumstances can do, isn't it?

Diesta said...

cute pic's ...love the updates !

tammy said...

There are no words for that. Heartbreaking.

Related Posts with Thumbnails