Unstoppable Me.







Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Little Mid-Week Swoon.

I'm working my way out of the dark cave I've been hiding in, so here's a little treat for you whilst I fold my laundry and finish my next post.

Warning: The video jumps around quickly, so you may have to watch it many times. Many...delicious....times.

3 comments:

Jill said...

That is a good scene. I am going to copy what you are doing tonight. you can watch north and south instantly on netflix, just in case you borrowed your only copy to someone - who shall remain unnamed. I'm just sayin'.

Jill said...

Hooray for a new post from you!! Hooray for digging out of your cave!!! And hooray for a new show recommendation for me!!!!

michelle said...

Dang, the videos aren't working for me. But I am glad that you're digging your way out. Walk towards the light! And then come over and bake bread, will ya?

Related Posts with Thumbnails