Unstoppable Me.







Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Funny: The Geriatric Bike Gang

26 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Thank you so, so, much for commenting on my blog!!!

You know what is funny...I noticed your picture and comments, too...:)

My favorite missionary companion just started a blog and had a link to a lady in Britian that had a blog named "Happenstance" (I think) and I clicked on it once, and noticed your picture there, too!

Unless, I am mistaken...It may not have been but I am pretty sure it was you...

So, now I am off to go lurk all over your blog! I'm nosy like that.

Thanks again for commenting...and by the way I am 37 and I grew up loving, loving, loving Marie Osmond! I wanted to be Marie Osmond, well...except for the fact that I wanted to marry, Donny so...I guess I didn't want to be Marie for that reason :)

AutoSysGene said...

LOL! I miss Seinfeld..

SuperCoolMom said...

That's great!

My sister (businessmama) was going to marry Donny, but she said I could have Jimmy. nice. She made me be MaryAnn, while she was Ginger. and Jan, while she was Marsha. So now you know why I'm so warped.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Seinfeld is so funny...

Michelle said...

Hee hee that was great! I miss Seinfeld. We need more shows like that.

Nat Nat said...

I miss that show. I am missing most the shows that I like. Between my working nights and the strike. I need some laugh TV

Spammon said...

Ah, still my favorite TV Show of all time. I had to get all the seasons on DVD. "These pretzels are making me thirsty"

Jill said...

I love your Friday Funny posts!

oda41143 Missy said...

George Rules

Christie said...

"Hey, hey! You dented my ride"

Classic. Love it.

kellyo75 said...

George Costanza rocks! I love Seinfeld!

Amy said...

Crystal,
Thanks for the laugh. Hey did you know that Julie is my cuz, such a small world that you know her. Hope you are feeling well. Lots of love, me

Michelle said...

Too funny! I love catching up on your blog! I love a bagel and half the block of strawberry cream cheese at 4 am...yummy. Gotta love the pregnancy "needs"! Congrats on your baby boy! We are very excited to have our baby boy come in about 2 1/2 weeks! Hope all is well! Love,
~Michelle (Dave's wife)

Michelle Alley said...

What a great clip! Thanks for cheering me up :) btw - has any goodmail arrived yet at your house from me? Hoping it's there!

Anonymous said...

dang, I miss seinfeld... sigh

KATE said...

I LOVE that you are a Seinfeld watcher too!! Yay!!

The Webbs said...

Congratulations Crystal on your baby boy! I find out this week :) I feel for you on the insomnia, I think it is interwoven with pregnancy, to prepare for no sleep when the baby comes.
Love the Seinfeld clip!

Karri said...

So dang funny! Can't wait for the new episodes of the office. Congrats on your boy! I"m sure you're way excited!

Wendi said...

Thanks for the Friday laughs! I really miss George...

janna said...

Oh I love Seinfeld!

The Rose Family said...

HUGE CONGRATS on your little boy! I'm kind of out of the loop with the school being so busy, but I'm glad I checked in with your family. Finally a boy! Everyone is having girls-- I was afraid Pomegranate wouldn't have anyone to marry!

Congrats again!

Laurie said...

Seinfeld clips never fail to be funny. This is great!

Amanda :-) said...

I feel really bad that I don't know this show. *blush* But that was funny. It's like that dream I have where I'm trying to run but my feet feel like they're stuck in treacle. Do you get that dream, Crystal (on the ocassions when you DO sleep)?

Lauren, I'm Happenstance lady!
You reminded me, I wore Osmond socks to primary school. Urgh, I'd forgotten about that...*slinks away*

Desiree said...

I don't remember if I bothered to ask if your family was feeling better. So I hope they are. Saturday's class was fun, would have been more fun if you guys had been there, but there's always next time! I think I'm going to take March's class from the same lady.

Desiree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KATE said...

Okay girl, your comment on my post was from 3:46 am! Seriously you should just call me! I've been up too! I'm not sure why, but I can't seem to sleep either (& I'm not pregnant!!) Happy sleeping honey!

Related Posts with Thumbnails