He is so handsome. I just love those old pictures, especially the one of him holding Isabelle. I just have a feeling that baby Lima bean is going to look like that 1999 picture. Too cute. Hang in there girl, it's almost over!!
He's so cute! I think my favorite pictures of newborns are always with the big sibbling holding them - just precious! Hope you are feeling okay. Missed hearing from you.
What a cutie patootie! He is adorable! I'm so excited for him to get a little brother, they are going to be so cute! I love those sweet pictures of Mr. MAX! He's so so cute!
I have always loved the name Max! Your son is so handsome, the poem is very sweet, and that photo of him jumping in the pile of leaves is just priceless. I was so hoping I could get some goodmail off to you soon to help you through this time when you are in bed rest - but alas, it's still here! It takes such a long time to send things. I hope you are finding time is passing quickly and you aren't missing life while having to rest. You must be beside yourself Crystal! I hope you know that I wish I could help yoU! Take care and I hope to get your goodmail off to you soon.
Gosh, are we really up to Week 12?? I wondered about starting my own year of blessings log when you were at about Week 2, and now look how behind I am. *shame*
How.brilliant.is.Max? I LOOOOOVE that poem so much. And his eyes are stunners. I paid a fortune, once, for contact lenses that colour. Green eyes are pretty special.
Hope you are feeling okay at the moment. I am thinking of you!
I love the self portrait under the blanket. How are you feeling? Can you beleive your at the 34 week mark--so close!!!! The biggest change I've noticed in myself, other than the obvious is not wanting to move. I could stay in one place all day and be totally okay with it :) Hope you're doing well!
He is such a doll! I love ther nerf bug picture the best. He seems to be such a bright kid he is like an adult in a smaller body. Love that poem from school priceless!
30 comments:
I'm SO glad to see a new post and to get a comment from you! Been worried.
Your Max is a cutie! Great pictures! Children are a great blessing! :)
♡ Great pictures! Happy Birthday to Max!
he is darling! what a handsome smart boy!
and how are you doing? YOU? ok?
He is so handsome. I just love those old pictures, especially the one of him holding Isabelle. I just have a feeling that baby Lima bean is going to look like that 1999 picture. Too cute. Hang in there girl, it's almost over!!
Crystal, that is one handsome kid! I loved his poem!
Oh, my what a cutie!! I love the poem too!!
Great post. Such a handsome boy!!
He is so cute! He looks so much like you! Have a great day.
awww!!! He is so sweet! We love you Miss Crystal!!!
Tam
Crystal I am so glad that you are ok. Hey limited activity is way better than bed rest huh? Seriously let me know if there is anything we can do!!!
Max is darling, he reminds me of my Tay, what a handsome little cutie pie. Hang in there, love ya!
you have such darling kids - I love that you posted his poem! Glad you and Lima Bean are ok. Take it easy, the results will make it all worth it!
cute post. glad to see you again. gotta love the tang mustache!
Love the poem! And the photos. Cute boy!!
The mustache one is making me laugh -- my 5 yr old always asks just before going in her preschool classroom, "Do I have a mustache?"
I must say, he does have some great green eyes! :)
Such a handsome boy! I love the poem.
Oh he's so handsome :)
He's so cute! I think my favorite pictures of newborns are always with the big sibbling holding them - just precious! Hope you are feeling okay. Missed hearing from you.
what a cutie....his eyes are just amazing!
what a cute collection of pictures of max!
Looks like his dad.
Nice poem. Hand him a guitar and he'll make millions. "the new John Mayer... Max!"
rock on Max.
-Taylor
what a cutie! oh is he a doll.
so happy to see you new post and comments out and about...
we need an update on YOU!!!!! are you hanging in there? feeling any better?
What a cutie patootie! He is adorable! I'm so excited for him to get a little brother, they are going to be so cute! I love those sweet pictures of Mr. MAX! He's so so cute!
I have always loved the name Max! Your son is so handsome, the poem is very sweet, and that photo of him jumping in the pile of leaves is just priceless. I was so hoping I could get some goodmail off to you soon to help you through this time when you are in bed rest - but alas, it's still here! It takes such a long time to send things. I hope you are finding time is passing quickly and you aren't missing life while having to rest. You must be beside yourself Crystal! I hope you know that I wish I could help yoU! Take care and I hope to get your goodmail off to you soon.
So you have a Max too! He is so cute. I hope you're feeling alright.
Yay!!! A new post and such a great one!!! He is a gorgeous kid and I LOVE his poem. It is perfect.
Happy Birthday Max! He is a handsome boy!
What a handsome, sweet blessing you have! Love that poem too.
Max is a great kid. Can't wait to meet your next son.
Miss you friend! I came out to talk to you after dance, but saw Mike driving away with Mimi.
Gosh, are we really up to Week 12?? I wondered about starting my own year of blessings log when you were at about Week 2, and now look how behind I am. *shame*
How.brilliant.is.Max?
I LOOOOOVE that poem so much.
And his eyes are stunners. I paid a fortune, once, for contact lenses that colour. Green eyes are pretty special.
Hope you are feeling okay at the moment. I am thinking of you!
I love the self portrait under the blanket. How are you feeling? Can you beleive your at the 34 week mark--so close!!!!
The biggest change I've noticed in myself, other than the obvious is not wanting to move. I could stay in one place all day and be totally okay with it :)
Hope you're doing well!
He is such a doll! I love ther nerf bug picture the best. He seems to be such a bright kid he is like an adult in a smaller body. Love that poem from school priceless!
Post a Comment