youtube clip found here
Friday, May 16, 2008
Friday Funny: Best of Andy, pt. 1
Posted by
crystal
at
12:00 AM
Labels: Friday Funny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unstoppable Me.
youtube clip found here
Posted by
crystal
at
12:00 AM
Labels: Friday Funny
18 comments:
That was funny -- and it almost made me want to start watching The Office! (gasp) especially when he was singing the Indigo Girls!
Oh man, Andy freaking kills me. But ya know, I worked with a guy EXACTLY like Andy. And I wanted to stomp his face into the ground and then staple it. So I guess I like Andy if I'm not working with him.
I take it you're needing some comic relief lately? The Office is great for that. I need to start recording it since it's on during Grey's.
I watch that show that I forget it's not real and I start to think, Jim and Pam must really love to work there cause it's such comedy, ya never know what's gonna happen.
one of these days I'm going to have to start watching that show. I'll have to get it on DVD - I can never catch a show on tv. any show. (Unless it's on Noggin)
I LOVE that show. I never miss it. William puts the kids to bed on Thurs nights because it starts at 8 here.
If I acted like Andy, I'd have to shoot myself. He's so creapy/hilarious. I don't know how he can keep a straight face.
I LOVE Andy what a first class doofus! Seriously my ALL time favorite Office was when Jim hid Andys phone & Andy flipped out! Good times! I heart the Office!!
Oh Andy...he is so annoying, or so annoyingly funny, or both!
He is my favorite! I felt so bad when he got all those blisters from golf!
OMH.
I had an Office marathon the other day...and I thought of you!!!
Sooo fun.
Love your guts!
Guess what I found at my mom's house last week.....a picture of you, Mike and baby Max at my brother's wedding in Provo! I love it! You were so cute with your blonde bob 9 years ago!
Awesome! We just watched the season finale last night. LOVED IT!
Hilarious, I love watching him.
You are almost there, are you ready for this new little one? It still doesn't seem real to me, but I am ready to be done being pregnant. I've got the waddle down big time right now, my tail bone is killing me.
I hope you are doing good! I'm sure you do not look like a puffy jelly bean, how do you come up with this stuff, you make me laugh :)
do you think he is like that in real life? :)
I need to watch that show - everyone talks about it so much!
Crystal, hey girl, how are things with you??? Ok, so honestly the OFFICE is the best. I love Jim, his looks are the best. Good Funny! Hope things are ok, can't wait for you to have your sweet babes!
How funny! Thanks for the laugh!
Happy Birthday Crystal!
Post a Comment