That is so sweet! And... you must have done it at 3am- I was up with sick kids at 6am and thought I would check my blog- WHY NOT? and saw you posted 3 hours earlier- hope you got a nap :)
What an amazingingly detailed,sad, and beautifully written article. I did catch that post, and am so amazed, scared, and happy for that them. Thanks for posting the links Crystal.
Love that post. The whole story has made me appreciate my family so much more!
So, yeah, Boise. We are thrilled too. We toured around with an agent while we were there. There were a couple of neighborhoods in the Eagle area that we liked, but we also really liked a few in the Meridian area. We're looking to get into a neighborhood where there are lots of young families (not a problem there, I think) and in a reasonable price range. Is your family in Eagle?
I had read these too...but also earlier that day had read what cjane wrote months ago on Seguallah entitled 'hourglass'. Read that and then you'll have some background on Lucy. Simply amazing to see the hand of God in someone's life.
18 comments:
What do you say after reading that? Thank you for posting!
Thanks for that post, Crystal!! Loves
Thanks for the cry. ;)
Wow that was a great post. Thanks for sharing it.
How she said she fought her way out of the words. Cjane's writing amazes me. They (NieNie and Cjane) are both so amazing.
that was an AMAZING ARTICLE! yay!
Thank you. (I wasn't going to read it. I thought I'd heard it all already. Since I just read all her reposts.) Still blowing my nose.
That is so sweet! And... you must have done it at 3am- I was up with sick kids at 6am and thought I would check my blog- WHY NOT? and saw you posted 3 hours earlier- hope you got a nap :)
I know...
I read it this morning. Such good news. And sad at the same time.
I'm happy for their family!
I too am following the story. It's remarkable.
I'm determined to track down that blue paint ("spa retreat" by Behr) in her house. It's lovely.
Thanks Crystal! I loved reading both!~ and yes I cried like a baby. Much the way I always cry when I read cjane! Thanks I loved it!
What an amazingingly detailed,sad, and beautifully written article. I did catch that post, and am so amazed, scared, and happy for that them. Thanks for posting the links Crystal.
wow.
i would say more but i just can't sum it up.
Yes I cried.....I cried HARD.
Wendy
oh, happy day!
That newspaper article was just beautiful.
Thanks for sharing these, I read about them everywhere, but I hadn't gotten an update. Simply amazing.
Love that post. The whole story has made me appreciate my family so much more!
So, yeah, Boise. We are thrilled too. We toured around with an agent while we were there. There were a couple of neighborhoods in the Eagle area that we liked, but we also really liked a few in the Meridian area. We're looking to get into a neighborhood where there are lots of young families (not a problem there, I think) and in a reasonable price range. Is your family in Eagle?
I had read these too...but also earlier that day had read what cjane wrote months ago on Seguallah entitled 'hourglass'. Read that and then you'll have some background on Lucy. Simply amazing to see the hand of God in someone's life.
Post a Comment