from the Mixed-Up Files of Crystal
Unstoppable Me.
I love this clip! My sister and I sometimes say "a wicka wicka what?!" because this, what's next go white girl, go white girl!?
HA!! Those two crack me up. They are SO perfect for each other.
I love Michael! I so glad he found his soul mate!
ha ha ha ha!!
So many reasons that we're friends...
oh I love this clip & LOVE this show... so good - she is so perfect at this part!
Crystal ~ CALL ME!!!
I've totally missed office this year, thanks for the clip - so funny!
Call me too :)
Can you believe this clip is from the one and only episode I've seen of The Office?
Still haven't deleted this off my Tivo because it just may be worth watching again.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I love this clip! My sister and I sometimes say "a wicka wicka what?!" because this, what's next go white girl, go white girl!?
HA!! Those two crack me up. They are SO perfect for each other.
I love Michael! I so glad he found his soul mate!
ha ha ha ha!!
So many reasons that we're friends...
oh I love this clip & LOVE this show... so good - she is so perfect at this part!
Crystal ~ CALL ME!!!
I've totally missed office this year, thanks for the clip - so funny!
Call me too :)
Can you believe this clip is from the one and only episode I've seen of The Office?
Still haven't deleted this off my Tivo because it just may be worth watching again.
Post a Comment