(No, I don't plan to eat the leaf.)

Monday
Crockpot roast w/ potatoes & carrots
Steamed broccoli--because I bought the ginormous bag at Costco
* I'll crock 2 roasts, shred one & save in the freezer to make Beef Barley Soup in December. Does this make me look organized? Don't fool yourself.
Tuesday
Oven baked french toast, sausage, scrambled eggs, OJ
(Thank you, Cathy, for this recipe. It ROCKS.)
Wednesday
Navajo tacos
scones for dessert
Thursday
Chicken Spaghetti
garlic bread
Steamed broccoli
Friday
Relief Society Retreat. Can't wait!
Saturday
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Steamed broccoli
Fruit Salad
Rolls
Dessert Braid from this fabulous class. YUM.
Now. People. I'm not promising anything. Ever since somewhere in my 4th month of pregnancy when my personality leaves my body, I have not cooked to my normal standards. Little Jack is 4 months and I have yet to cook a dinner I would admit to. About, say, 4pm Monday afternoon I may scrap this whole menu and return to THIS and THIS.

13 comments:
Good luck. You can do it. Keep us posted.
I am so impressed!
Love "since my personality leaves my body" ... that is so how I am after the baby comes. It starts to creep back in around the 6 month for me.
Good luck! During my last pregnancy I think I cooked a total of 4 times.
Relief Society Retreat? Sounds awesome. You must tell me more...
The appearance of steamed broccoli so many times this week is amusing. You must be feeling better if you're making this sort of menu plan right?
Your menu sounds great! I hope you are able to stick to it!
Toni
http://happytobeathome.net
everything sounds so good.:)
Let me know when to be there. I'll bring my own untensils!!!!!
Woohoo...I'm impressed! Can we come over for dinner?!?!?
GREAT JOB! And- YUMMM- baked french toast! Sounds good!
I hear you on the COSTCO broccoli thing- seriously can never finish that LARGE bag!!
Little Jack....it's been awhile since I've been to your blog and those two words are so beautiful I can hardly stand it!
Congratulations, Crystal!!
Your Beef and Barley soup was sooooo delicious. Even the kids ate it up. I blended all the mushrooms, celery and carrots so they wouldn't make a fuss. The flavor was just soooo good and I used canned beef from Costco. Really quite amazing. Thanks for sharing.
This sounds great! Maybe I'll plan a menu...hmmm probably not!
Post a Comment