Unstoppable Me.







Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
Thank you for loving us so much.


I asked the kids these questions and here are their answers:


Isabelle's answers:

My Grannie's favorite food is: RASPBERRIES
My Grannie's favorite color is: BLUE
If my Grannie had a million dollars, she would buy: A BIGGER PLAYGROUND
When I am not home my Grannie likes to: HAVE QUIET TIME
My Grannie likes to play OLD MAID with me
My Grannie is silly when: WE GO TO THE ZOO
I love my Grannie because: SHE LOVES ME
What my Grannie loves most about me is: I COME VISIT HER
If my Grannie had one wish it would be for: ME TO BE LITTLE AGAIN
I wish my Grannie would do more of this: PLAY GAMES
My Grannie says this to me the most: I LOVE YOU, SISTER BEAR
My Grannie is the prettiest when: SHE'S HERSELF

Max's Answers:
My Grannie's favorite food is: LEMON CAKE
My Grannie's favorite color is: GREEN
If my Grannie had a million dollars, she would buy: BABY JOE
When I am not home my Grannie likes to: PARTY! MISS US!
My Grannie likes to play: WIFFLE BALL
My Grannie is silly when: SHE'S PLAYING BILLAGE
I love my Grannie because: SHE IS VERY NICE TO ME AND VERY, VERY PRETTY
What my Grannie loves most about me is: I AM HER BEST GRANDSON
If my Grannie had one wish it would be for: TWO BIRTHDAYS EVERY YEAR
I wish my Grannie would do more of this: BE A SUPER BASEBALL PLAYER
My Grannie says this to me the most: I'M SO CUTE
My Grannie is the prettiest when: ALL THE TIME


Mimi's Answers:
My Grannie's favorite food is: MUFFINS
My Grannie's favorite color is: PINK
If my Grannie had a million dollars, she would buy: ME
When I am not home my Grannie likes to: PLAY BILLAGE
My Grannie likes to play: FAMILY
My Grannie is silly when: WORKS ON THE COUCH
I love my Grannie because: SHE PLAYS BILLAGE WITH ME LOTS OF TIMES AND SHE GOES TO THE ZOO
What my Grannie loves most about me is: THAT I LOVE HER BACK
If my Grannie had one wish it would be for: THAT WE COULD LIVE TOGETHER
I wish my Grannie would do more of this: PLAY BILLAGE ALL THE TIME
My Grannie says this to me the most: THAT SHE LOVES ME
My Grannie is the prettiest when: SHE GETS IN HER CHURCH CLOTHES & HER PINK HIGH HEELS

15 comments:

shron said...

Thank you for making me a mother and a grannie! That is the very happiest part of my life! I love your questionnaire answers - they are right on! I love all of you!

Jill said...

Those are hilarious! I love it!

Amy said...

I miss you Crystal!! How in the world are you?? Loved this, very very cute!

Crazymamaof6 said...

adorable . love those surveys! hope you had a delightful mothers day !

Cathy said...

I need to know what billage is!!

Holly said...

I bet your mom loved ths to pieces! So sweet--and funny.

I see you in your mom's eyes and smile.

Happy Mother's Day!! (late)

Jill said...

Cute idea for Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Oh! This is so cute. I love that so many of their answers were so similar- you can tell they must see her often!

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

Crystal! What fun that is! I'll have to do that for our grandmas!

Hazen5 said...

That is so cute. I know your mom must have loved it.

KATE said...

How sweet!

Tillia said...

That is a great idea, I am totally going to steal it. My Mom would love that.

Anonymous said...

Pink high heels! I love it!

lvs2dance said...

so cute!!! You are so creative!

michelle said...

That is a great idea! I should do that next year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails