I just saw that you met Kristy at everything is pink! And Michelle and Jill! Lucky duck!! I hope you had a blast!!!! Ooo and you met Christie too??? (I just saw her comment) WOW I'm going to have to consider going next year! it looks like blogging heaven!
So jealous you went to Women's Conference. I really want to go next year. Thanks for being my game buddy. It is so nice to have someone to talk to--those games get a little slow!
Go to sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com She walks you through everything. Everytime I change my paper I have to read the instructions because I can never remember. I really need to find one paper I love and just stick with it, instead of changing it for the season. Let me know if you get stuck--I can try to help, but not that great! Also if you go to shabbyprincess.com and go to downloads, they give you free paper downloads. Thats where I get my paper from!
10 comments:
Dude--are you blogging from your i-phone? Amazing.
Have fun my friend...I'd bring you a Diet Coke...:)
I'm so glad you went and so, so glad we got to meet!
Yeah, I had a major headache for two days because OF THAT VERY THING.
Great to meet you, by the way. Thanks for letting me stalk you in real life. :-)
I just saw that you met Kristy at everything is pink! And Michelle and Jill! Lucky duck!! I hope you had a blast!!!! Ooo and you met Christie too??? (I just saw her comment) WOW I'm going to have to consider going next year! it looks like blogging heaven!
Dang, We should have met up at costco again!
So jealous you went to Women's Conference. I really want to go next year. Thanks for being my game buddy. It is so nice to have someone to talk to--those games get a little slow!
have a fun time
Go to sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com She walks you through everything. Everytime I change my paper I have to read the instructions because I can never remember. I really need to find one paper I love and just stick with it, instead of changing it for the season. Let me know if you get stuck--I can try to help, but not that great! Also if you go to shabbyprincess.com and go to downloads, they give you free paper downloads. Thats where I get my paper from!
Seriously.
It was so fun to meet you in person!
Post a Comment