Yes! Its a Roadtrip.

The last time I swigged one of these little numbers, I was in fi-i-i-i-ne form for 12 hours. One of the benefits, i suppose, of the Mormon drug-free lifestyle....the teeniest little substance ZINGERS you!
Take note of the bandaged thumb. Story to follow later.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:
Umm..are you driving while taking pictures and blogging...:). Have a good trip.
where are you going? are you coming to visit me finally?
I have never craved carrot sticks!
I'm curious to know where you're going. I have never had one of those energy drinks before...I'm sure I'd be wired.
Oh honey... the 5 hour energy... Yikes!
Have fun and put the phone down you're making me nervous! :)
have a safe trip!
Have a safe trip. I am always nervous about those energy things... do they work? Duh, they must... but you know.
Huh. I might try one of those the next time I go on a road trip! (Remember my near-fatal incident last time??)
Post a Comment