I have discovered Sisters Cafe, the next best thing to a neighbor who brings you food. And I have a 50 item-long list of recipes to try out. Break out the garlic!
Monday
Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Steamed Broccoli from the neverending Costco bag
Rolls
Tuesday
Navajo Tacos
$1 to the person who can name the veggie...
Wednesday
Zucchini Tomato Bake
Garlic Chicken with Bow-tie Pasta (I think I'll adapt it for penne pasta)
Garlic Breadsticks (homemade! Love this bread class!)
Thursday
Crockpot Southwest Chicken
Homemade cornbread
Friday
Tuna Casserole--I know what you're thinking; I can read your suspicious little mind (see THIS post and THIS post), but don't be getting any ideas**.....
Saturday
Leftover Buffet (a nice way of saying that my kids will scavenge for themselves & probably end up eating cold cereal.)
Sunday
As always, Mike makes crepes. Yahoo!
** I mean it. Stop thinking it.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Menu Plan Monday
Posted by
crystal
at
9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
not on subject but...
i saw kurt's leg kicks.
in his huge sweater.
oh my gosh. funniest thing of my life.
the end!
xo, rosie
Yeah!your weekly menu is back! I love to get new recipe ideas. i am in such a cooking rut right now. I actually made that Southwest Taco recipe last week. So good and easy!
Glad you are back from you blogging "break" I missed you!
Okay first of all, I MISS YOU!!! And I love your menu plan, I might just have to borrow a few ideas.
Thanks for the compliment on my music, yah I kind of like it too. How funny that you just let it play, makes me smile, thanks! Miss Miss Miss you!!
This is a great way to help plan weekly meals! WHen I am back on my feet, I will certainly look this up. I am doing well. I have my ups and downs, but in general I am grateful for my doctor who has kept these boys in my tummy and arriving too early. I'd say within the next 2-4 weeks, I should be delivering! Crazy!
You are just in time with this post! Either that or I looked at it just in time.... I'm liking the idea of the loaded baked potato soup - if only I could convince my family that soup really does constitute a good dinner!
Looks like your family is going to have some delicious meals!
Thanks for the tip, I am running out of ideas!
You are a great mom!
Whatev.
I know you are really making ramen every day.
I'm glad you're back to posting your Menu plans, maybe I'll actually get myself together and start making better dinners.
Man I'm jealous of having your husband make crepes every Sunday...
Post a Comment