Unstoppable Me.







Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SPT: In Which Our Heroine Gets Her Roots Done

Monday I was treated to my 2nd root canal in two months.


It hurt. More on that tomorrow; I have a humor angle, but right now I am simultaneously in pain and high as a kite.

So I'm kicking back, loving my vicadin (pictured above at lower right), and soaking up a little violence a la Jack Bauer.


p.s. Since I have just advertised that I am in possession of pain pills, if you are a prescription pain pill addict and plan to raid my stash, please stay away. I have no filter in my drug-induced haze and will channel my Inner Jack Bauer against you.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

donna said...

I hope you feel better soon and ENJOY Jack Bauer.. I LOVE 24. ; )

Jill said...

Oh dear, your 2nd root canal in two months, say it isn't so! I hope Jack is helping take the edge off.

Jody and Dave Lindsay said...

Jack Bauer and root canals? You have my undivided attention.

michelle said...

2 in 2 months is just plain cruel! I have never taken Vicodin. I'm a little scared of it, it seems like it would be too good.

Hopefully by now you're completely recovered!

Related Posts with Thumbnails