My favorite part: everyone bowing to Japanese Michael Scott, in deference to authority! Haha!
** What is your favorite part? **
Saturday, May 22, 2010
The Return of Friday Funny!
Posted by
crystal
at
1:12 AM
Labels: Friday Funny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Hooray for the return of Friday Funny and for a new post from you!!
scott served his mission in japan and we've been to visit a couple of times. we were laughing hysterically the first time we saw this- they did their research and hit the japanese mannerisms right on. thanks for the laugh today.
I love your Friday fun!
This was so funny! I laughed so hard when the ad came on about tampons. They are oblivious when it comes to those commercials. And the "radio" exercise... sweet memories (not!!!). Funny. Arigato!
Too funny! Laughed my head off. So glad I took a break from preparing my RS lesson for an Office laugh!
Post more! Post more! It's fun to read your stuff! xoxo
My favorite part is a new post from you!
This was totally hilarious!
Crystal! I keep waiting for your Nana's house adventure post! I am anxious to come see you!
hey, if you can, send me your e mail.
lv.
claudia
claudissima@cox.net
okay it is the return of cyrstal....now.....where are you? no hidding anymore....come out come out where ever you are....
I hope this friday was funny.....
Thanks for the comment, it's so fun to hear from you. I wished we could have run into each other at spark. That would of been crazy. Well, we will have to keep in touch. Love your blog.
Post a Comment