Top Reasons We Love Grannie:
1. When we go there, there is always stuff to do & places to go. -Max
2. I was able to get to so many souvenirs in Washington, D.C. Thank you! -Sis
3. She loves to play village with me & Sis. -Mimi
4. She has the villages all set out to play with when we get there. -Sis
5. She takes us out to eat! -Max & Sis
6. She gave me an orange purse for Washington, D.C. with $40 in it! -Sis
7. I love that she loves to play with us and goes to the park. She is a spontaneous Grannie! -Max
8. She greets us at the door when we get to her house! -Sis
9. When we go there, she always has nests set up all cozy for us. -Max & Sis
10. She likes to collect rocks like I do. -Sis
11. She has pretty pedicures and pretty blue eyes. -Mimi
12. I love to go to her house because she does crafts with us, like the paperbag house and the bendy girl! -Sis
13. I like her pink high heels with flowers on them. -Mimi
14. I like to play fill-or-bust with Grannie!!! -Max
15. She brings us to the Discovery Center and the zoo and the park. -Mimi
16. She likes to go with me to Jimmy's and to Panda for chinese food. -Sis
17. She bought me a cute ladybug necklace. -Sis
18. WE LOVE TO PLAY WIFFLE BALL WITH GRANNIE!!! -Everyone
19. I love wasting her at Enchanted Forest! -Max
20. I love the classic Bob & Obo stories. -Max
Sunday, May 9, 2010
To Mom.
Posted by
crystal
at
3:22 PM
Labels: Grannie, Mother's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
what a cute M-Day blog! i love every single comment and especially your note at the end! thank you! i love you!
such a cute post!!!!
Oh, i love number 7 and 11... too cute!
She sounds like a fabulous grannie!
HapPY belated Mother's dAY!!! HOpe you are feeling better, and love love love love that picture of your little ones with your mum! so fun!
just like you!
What a cute post. I love good grandmas... I think they are harder to come by than they should be. The good ones should give lessons... and many cute notes like this to know they are appreciated!
Great grandparents are the best gift that children can have! Your last sentence says it all, so sweet.
Post a Comment