Activity: Sit down together with The Friend and do the "I Spy" activity, "In the Giving Spirit," page 20-21. (online version found HERE.) People in the picture are spreading Christmas cheer in many different ways. Can you find and circle each one? What other acts of kindness can you find?
Think of one act of kindness you can perform tomorrow.
Scripture: Read Mark’s account of the Savior’s baptism and ministry in Mark 1:1—2:13.
Matthew 7:12, 3 Nephi 14:12
Saturday, December 19, 2009
A Christ-Centered Christmas, Day 19-act of kindness
Posted by
crystal
at
1:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I feel like such a chump because I haven't even opened this month's Friend magazine!
Isn't 11:25 the start of your most productive time of day??
What?! How have I been missing all of these great posts?? I think you dropped off of my blog reader somehow...
Post a Comment