Unstoppable Me.







Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Christ-Centered Christmas, Day 8



Activity:
One of my all-time favorite crafts, printed last year in The Friend--a darling nativity scene you print, cut, and assemble.


Find it here.

This is a miniature version of a simple cardstock nativity we had in my home growing up. My childhood Christmas memories will forever be associated with it.

Scripture: Luke 2:1-7

5 comments:

Jill said...

I think we had that nativity too!

Kate A said...

Love it thanks

Amie said...

I'm impressed with your Christ-Centered Christmas... it isn't feeling much like that around here... thanks for the good example. Hopefully I will find my Christmas spirit before the season is gone.

Melinda said...

I love that Nativity! I will have to totally use that for my next FHE.

The gingerpeeps are so cute.

Amanda said...

We had the cutest Nativity that my daughters Sunbeam teacher gave us years ago...colored, laminated with velcro on the back.

Pulled it out to take to church on Sunday and it was all there except Baby Jesus.

Took it anyway and it occupied Everett for 1 hour and 10 minutes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails