My fun friend Chrissy gave me a blogger award! I'm a Wonder Woman! You made my day, Chrissy! Since we live only about 2 miles away from each other, maybe it's time we actually meet in person!
So I get to pass on the joy and make other people feel Wonder-ful. (Go read Chrissy's blog and scroll down to her husband's post; he wrote the sweetest post about her being a Wonder-Wife.) Here are my Wonder-Friends:
Julie (my cousin-friend) - for being such an example to me. PTA president, Miss Imagination (went into her kids' classrooms and read books to them in character of Miss Imagination), party-thrower extraordinaire, and all-around creative genius. She is a Wonder-Mom!
Wendy - my forever Friend of the Heart. This girl is a keeper. We became friends in college and will be friends until the end of time. She knows every single thing about me--the Good, Bad & the Ugly--and she loves me because of it all. It's nice to have someone out there that knows and understands and loves the whole package that is me. The past 2 weeks have been two of the most difficult weeks of my life and, though I haven't called Wendy (she's in her last few weeks of pregnancy--didn't want to burden her with trauma), just THINKING of what she'd say to me in this awful time has shored me up! (yes, I have had imaginary conversations!) She's my Wonder-Wendy!
Monday, September 17, 2007
It's Wonder-ful!
Posted by
crystal
at
4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You just made my day!! What a great thing to say about me. Let me just say... You are a wonder friend/cousin, wonder mom, wonder cook (I am drooling over your recipies)and so many more wonder-fuls. As I have been reading your blog, I have been so impressed as how far you have come, it is so awesome to be able to see a different side of you, besides the one I get to see only once a year at Camp Wallentine. You are so amazing and I am proud to be able to call you FRIEND.
Love ya,
Julie
I want to be your wonder-wendi.
Post a Comment