
What is your favorite quote?
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
- Mark Twain
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Tuesday Tell All
Posted by
crystal
at
12:00 PM
Labels: my journal, Tuesday Tell-All
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is so true. Thanks. I've never heard it before. It's now going to be one one my favorites If you'll share!
Love it! I think it's true too.
That's a good one, thanks for sharing. ( I swear I am always typing that! .... but I really am thankful you all share with me .. and everyone else, too.)
Wow!
I'm gonna be honest..I've never heard that before, but I love it! It's so true. That's so inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
Tami
I love this quote, I've never heard it before either. Thank you!
Such a great quote!! I often want to do things but tell myself it's just easier to do more of the same. I'm going to try to actually do those things now!
Such good advice. I'm glad I took the time to read it.
The soup is called Chicken Tortilla Soup. I love it. Thanks for commenting on my blog.
Post a Comment