Unstoppable Me.







Monday, September 24, 2007

Mimi's Birthday Party


In My Daughter's Eyes Lyrics
by Martina McBride

Mimi had a few little girls over for a birthday party last Wednesday. We painted fingernails and had a tea party...

...We made jewel boxes...
...We opened some fabulous presents (Cinderella purse set, 2 Barbies, & a Soda Pop Doll--what more could a girl want?!)....

...and we watched Barbie Island Princess! This was my first-ever friend party I've thrown and it was so much fun! The little dress-up guests were darling and nice to each other and I felt like one of the gang in my very own dress-up gown, which Mimi helped me to assemble from my closet. (no photo included--I cannot reveal those flabby triceps for all & sundry. She made me wear a skintight shade shirt under a lacy cami.)

...and here is a photo of the party girl at exactly 6:30pm. She was OUT for the night. Incidentally, I looked exactly the same in my own bed at approximately 8pm. I was zonked asleep by 8:30. Delightful! A perfect end to a perfect party day.

Happy Birthday my little Mimicakes!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, my goodness what precious pictures. I loved throwing princess parties they are so much fun.

You and Mimi are simply beautiful.

crystal said...

Thanks! It was a lot of fun.

pilatesmommy said...

It's fun to read your blogs. I never realized how much you and mimi look a like. Dido what Julie said....You and Mimi are simply beautiful!

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

thanks for the visit to my blog. Love that wendi!;)
I want to try out your recipes too- the grilled fish tacos look devine.
Stop by anytime.

Chrissy, said...

Yea! I love birhday parties! Is Mimi 4? We would love to have her over to play with C.C.! I'm so glad your party was a success. You two do look alike and are beautiful. You have gorgeous eyes! The box idea was great! I need all the ideas I can get. I have a feeling we have a few more princess parties to come.

Wendi said...

You are gorgeous and so is your little Mimi! I love you both!

P.S. I can totally see C.C. and Mimi getting along. They are a lot alike!

The Webbs said...

So cute! Love your pictures and next time you have a dress up princess party, can I come? See you tomorrow :)

Matchbox Mom said...

That looks like so much fun! i've been trying to decide what to do for my almost 6 year old. That would be a great idea! Let me know all the things you did if you can.
You are a good Momma!

Tami

Related Posts with Thumbnails