Unstoppable Me.







Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Goodest Good Mail Ever

A week or so ago, I received a big juicy envelope from Mique. I knew I had a goodie coming because of this post on her blog (definitely my hottest picture ever...scroll down on her post & see). So here is what spilled out of the big envelope! It was such a fun little pile of parcels that I kept it all on the counter and gazed at it intermittently throughout the day.


Hmmm. Addict? Me? I admit nothing.


Here is what spilled out of my burgeoning package. Please note the giant-sized sprinkles. I cannot WAIT to get those on some spring-themed cupcakes. In a non-addictive way, of course. And that is a hand-embellished dishtowel that, incidentally, which matches my kitchen perfectly.
And then this. My eyeballs literally popped a little bit when I unwrapped this goodie. A happy, funky apron made by the Apron Queen herself! And would you please just LOOK at how my pregnant tummy boofs it out. Beauty.
Thank you so much, Mique, for sending some cheer my way.




17 comments:

Taylor said...

I wouldn't normally leave a comment for such a girly post, but being first was too good to pass up.

Get mike in the apron & I'll pay you for the photo. We'll use it at his 40th birthday party!!

Seriously, nice loot. I'm actually filing it away as a potential surprise gift for the only girl in the house.

Cheers!
Taylor

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Wow Crystal you know how to flatter a girl. I'm glad you liked the loot. I had fun putting it together! ;)
With compliments like those, I might just have to send some more good mail your way.:)
P.s. Have you used the glue type frosting thingy (I have NO idea what to call it)? I might get myself some if it works out well for you.

erin said...

That looks like so much fun!!! Aprons are a MUST when you are pregnant. The underbelly of all of my maternity shirts got stained with my last pregnancy. Super cute! I hope you are feeling well!

KATE said...

I LOVE your tummy in the apron!

SuperCoolMom said...

So stinking cute! What a great friend to have. I LOVE the apron too, I may have to make myself one.

Crazymamaof6 said...

superfabulouso! what fun good mail. so lucky too! whoohoo!

oda41143 Missy said...

WOW!!! You are one lucky gal. That Mique is so crafty!

Jake said...

I have also been the recipient of Ms. Mique's goodies. She is amazing. Good for you...enjoy!

Michelle Alley said...

yeah! So glad you had some cheer sent your way! The apron is so cute! Hope you are well :)

Christine said...

Scott is so funny with his GET MIKE IN THE APRON for a photo....heck, I'll chip in for that one!

I also love the cute wrapping paper she used. You have the most creative friends.

AutoSysGene said...

How sweet is that! I love that what your addicted to is sprinkles!! ;)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ How fun! I love good mail!

Lauren in GA said...

I love how she wrapped those little parcels :)

I also love that colorful, cheerful, fun apron!

Jill said...

Mique is a very thoughtful girl with some serious good mail giving skills!

Laurie said...

Lucky, lucky you!! Very nice that your prize was so personalized.

megan said...

Cute, cute gifts!! I love the apron!! And I love the :love notes: from your kids! So cute!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Awesome mail! Yeah for friends! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails