Cute pic (I was thinking- why the heck is it titled that when she looks so skinny...but then it occured to me that the pic isn't current. Please post a current one so I can feel better about myself. Not pregnant and puffy.)...... sorry to send you in pre-term labor over the coupon stuff. I tried (obviously in vain) to make it as simple as possible. Maybe for your next package I can send you a box full of coupon stuff. Wouldn't you be delighted.
You're so cute, now I want the now picture!! Has your nose spread across your face yet? Mine always does that! Are you going to talk names with us? I'm curious... okay it doesn't have to be with "us" maybe just ME! ha ha ha Love ya!
funny and beautiful. Here's to a quick and water-retention free last trimester, may your ankles stay skinny and your face unblotchy (otherwise we'll just see you on the other side :)
Even pregnant you are beautiful, Crystal. Don't be so hard on yourself, you're creating another little person...that makes you beautiful on so many different levels!! Not to mention look at those eyes!
You mom is also a beautiful woman. I see where you get your looks from.
I went and had a few pedicures done during my third trimester {as I couldn't reach my feet} and the lady helping me would remind me how "swollen" I was. I forced a smile and said, "thanks, I think".
What, no side by side comparison? How are we to know? At least you are on the downhill of the pregnancy- which if you ask me feels like more of an uphill with the extra weight and water...
Cute photo though- I have a skinny one of me that I look at often and wish myself to trade places with.
You are beautiful. Is this supposed to be a pic without cheekbones, cuz I see them. Puff Mommy is rad, though. I will probably just call you P. Mimmy if you don't mind.
20 comments:
Cute pic (I was thinking- why the heck is it titled that when she looks so skinny...but then it occured to me that the pic isn't current. Please post a current one so I can feel better about myself. Not pregnant and puffy.)......
sorry to send you in pre-term labor over the coupon stuff. I tried (obviously in vain) to make it as simple as possible.
Maybe for your next package I can send you a box full of coupon stuff. Wouldn't you be delighted.
You're so gorgeous! I can't wait for the lima bean to make his first apperance!!
You're so cute, now I want the now picture!! Has your nose spread across your face yet? Mine always does that!
Are you going to talk names with us? I'm curious... okay it doesn't have to be with "us" maybe just ME! ha ha ha
Love ya!
what a darling photo!
Oh, it will all be worth it when you're holding that sweet little Lima Bean!
funny and beautiful.
Here's to a quick and water-retention free last trimester, may your ankles stay skinny and your face unblotchy (otherwise we'll just see you on the other side :)
♥ I'm Puff Mommy all the time and I'm not pregnant! :)
ALL WORTH IT.
i can't imagine you looking anything but gorgeous...
I seriously doubt it! Your gorgeous.
You are seriously gorgeous. I really mean that!
And your cheekbones are fabulous!
I'll call you "Puff Momma" if you call me "Momma Diddy, okay?" ;)
Hey, I just found your blog! Took me long enough, right? You look gorgeous!
Even pregnant you are beautiful, Crystal. Don't be so hard on yourself, you're creating another little person...that makes you beautiful on so many different levels!! Not to mention look at those eyes!
You mom is also a beautiful woman. I see where you get your looks from.
Puff Mommy...that's funny, but surely your exaggerating! You probably look great. And anyway, it's only one more trimester!!
Love the pic!
I went and had a few pedicures done during my third trimester {as I couldn't reach my feet} and the lady helping me would remind me how "swollen" I was. I forced a smile and said, "thanks, I think".
What, no side by side comparison? How are we to know? At least you are on the downhill of the pregnancy- which if you ask me feels like more of an uphill with the extra weight and water...
Cute photo though- I have a skinny one of me that I look at often and wish myself to trade places with.
Cheekbones? What are those?
You are beautiful. Is this supposed to be a pic without cheekbones, cuz I see them. Puff Mommy is rad, though. I will probably just call you P. Mimmy if you don't mind.
Kelly-
P. Mimmy it is! Peace out.
I never had check bones so at least you have a good memory. It's all worth it! He will be here soon.
Post a Comment