Unstoppable Me.







Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Funny: "Oh, the Humanity!"


(This Friday Funny dedicated to Lelly and her label for this post--the best label ever.)



11 comments:

Cathy said...

I love it. I laughed out loud. Speaking of sprinkles...I have the best picture of Sam and his cousin absolutely covered with sprinkles they found in the pantry. I love your week in review. I'll have to steal it! You are awesome

Cathy said...

Ok, do you know Kazilar (your last comment)? I stupidly clicked on one of the "here"s and my computer was infected with 500 viruses. Do not click!

Steph said...

I don't normally watch Seinfeld...but have learned that it really is funny. :)
I hope you are feeling well in that third trimester! Get sleep while you can!
(And P.S. You don't look puffy to me, you are skinnier now than I am when I'm NOT pregnant!) ;)

Laurie said...

Seinfeld clips never cease to amuse me.

SuperCoolMom said...

Too funny!

blog author said...

whenever i go down a big road or there are no other cars, i say "oohhh, wide lanes. so luxurious!" Glad someone else shares my seinfeldian ways :)

Unknown said...

love it!! thanks for the shout out.

kellyo75 said...

OK, I totally LOL'ed and Kendall said, "Don't laugh-his car is on FIRE!," which of course, made me laugh even more. Poor Newman.

Anonymous said...

i miss seinfeld...

KATE said...

I love that you love Seinfeld too!! -Newman!-
That is a great Friday Funny!!

Spammon said...

Hands down the best sitcom to ever show on television. I have the entire collection on DVD that I watch over and over and never get tired of.

Related Posts with Thumbnails