"Your mother was a hamster & your father smelt of elderberries!"
Friday, March 28, 2008
Friday Funny: "Walk Away. Just Ignore them."
Posted by
crystal
at
1:13 AM
Labels: Friday Funny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unstoppable Me.
"Your mother was a hamster & your father smelt of elderberries!"
Posted by
crystal
at
1:13 AM
Labels: Friday Funny
6 comments:
this is all well and good but where are the easter pictures??? xoxoxoxox m.
♥ My husband was busting a gut over this. He likes Montey Pythom & Strange Brew and those types of movies! :)
Love it! I like to ride the horse like that (embarrasses the kids!) and I frequently walk the halls with a laundry basket yelling "bring out your clothes (dead)".
wait... I'm a wiper of other peoples bottoms.!?
I'll SAY you are! You wipe Mimi on an hourly basis!!!
Ah, what a classic. My favorite part hands down is Lancelot storming of the castle. Specifically the charging from a mile out.
Post a Comment