Unstoppable Me.







Thursday, November 15, 2007

Free Day, Baby


Brie & pears.

Quite possibly the most heavenly combination known to man. I'm about to hie upstairs and watch my tivo'd "Office" with Mike, and this is the platter that's going with me. Oh, and a Fresca.

I'll be in Heaven for the next half hour. Don't bother me. I'm eating.

14 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Mmmmm. One of these days I'm actually going to have to watch more than a 30 second clip of The Office. (I'm lovin' what I've seen so far.)

Bond Girl 007 said...

wow I have never tried that combination...i LOVE pears and I love BRIE so I will go to the market asap tomorrow.

Michelle Alley said...

Great day that looks good! One of my favorites is apples and Roquefort cheese - very good! Hope you have fun :)

Cecily R said...

The pears should cancel out the cheese.

Gracie is learning about the food pyramid and she asks me about EVERYTHING we eat. "Where is this on the pyramid, Mom?" "Is this good for you, Mom?" "I think this is at the TOP of the the triangle, Mom. Is it? Haven't you had too much at the top of the triangle today, Mom?"

She's my new food pryamid police. I think I'll be glad when they move on to a new unit at school.

kay said...

drool.......

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

And where's the chocolate in this little scenario?

Steph said...

Mmmmm....Looks Yummy.

KATE said...

Yum! I love Pears & Brie! How fun, yummy food & watching the office with your husband. That sounds fabulous!!
"That's what she said..."

Michelle said...

Oh that does look good!

I keep tring to comment on your Christmas post but it isn't letting me. Weird.

blog author said...

this is my fav cheese snack from 'the laughing cow" -
http://www.thelaughingcow.com/lc/lc.nsf/ProductsL2-Gourmet?openpage

unfortunately they've stopped carrying my 60 calorie indulgence at our store...

oda41143 Missy said...

No, don't make fun of me, but I have never tried Brie before. What does it taste like? I once saw it at a party, served with blackberry jelly.

shron said...

i'm with holly; where's the chocolate? at least have some popcorn. that snack looks terrible. you might as well have a spinach ball.

Desiree said...

I love brie cheese! Try wrapping a roll of pillsbury french bread dough around a round of brie cheese that has the top rind cut off, sprinkle brown sugar and almonds on top then bake it until the bread is cooked. When it's done you rip off the fresh bread to scoop up the sweetened melty cheese. Heavenly. I don't have your e-mail address, are you still up for a cooking class at Thanksgiving Point in December? We missed November, but next month should have some awesome classes too.

Desiree...Now I need to go buys some brie and pears.

Teresa said...

Crazy...I just got home from Costco with brie and pears (and a huge load of other goodies), and Fresca is on my list for Walmart. So, do you watch Grey's Anatomy and tivo Office? That's what we have to do, cause I just can't wait another day for some "Dr. Mc Dreamy".

Related Posts with Thumbnails