Unstoppable Me.







Friday, November 16, 2007

Mimi's New Haircut

Little Mimi's twirlies were getting out of control, so I "evened out her ends." More liked whacked off all her hair, but let's not get technical. So far, she hasn't noticed that her hair is not long enough to do her beloved "fancy pigtails." I'll rue the day when she realizes! I took her to Annette, who does my hair, and whom Mimi calls "the nette." Annette joked and said, "I'm not just a nette, I'm THE nette."

25 comments:

Heather S. said...

I love short hair on little kids, I think it looks so nice! Did you cut it yourself or go somewhere to get it done?

oda41143 Missy said...

I think I've said this before, but i'll say it again. I WANT MIMI'S STRAIGHT HAIR!!!!!!!! Love it. It makes her look so grown up.

KATE said...

Oh my word, i LOVE her hair. She is the cutest!!
I just cut off my girls hair too! I love it short sometimes too! She is ADORABLE!!!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

She's adorable!

Michelle said...

LOVE the haircut! She is just too cute.

shron said...

i know mimi must have fun at the 'beauty shop' but grannie wants the long hair and twirlies back! of course, grannie doesn't have to unpick them! maybe mimi should just have dreadlocks . . .

Steph said...

How cute is she? A.Dor.A.Ble!
I like long hair on my girls, but Daisy has short because it's so wispy. It looks better short. :)
Cute cute!

Cecily R said...

I did twirlies in my hair when I was her age. I twirled everytime I drank milk for some reason, and did it so much and so hard that I pulled out my hair. I ended up with snarls and bald spots. When my mom cut my hair it had to be in a pixie cut to keep me from doing it.

Mimi looks adorable. I'm glad she isn't as goofy about it as I was.

My head is better. We just found out my kid brother is being sent home tomorrow (really today I guess) from his mission on a medical release because his migraines are so severe. I'm sad about that. He loves being a missionary. I hope they figure it out so he can go back soon. That's where I am. Thanks for checking. :)

Cecily R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kim said...

so cute!

SuperCoolMom said...

What a cutie pie! Hopefully that will break the habit for her.

Kara P said...

SOOOO Dang Cute! And I can't stand how grown up that makes her look!! She is still a beautiful princess!

Matchbox Mom said...

I love it Crystal! I actually cut Janie's hair the same way last weekend...that's too cute!
I could just eat her up!!

Tams

Crazymamaof6 said...

she looks adorable! and so easy to comb through! that is my style of choice for my girls! love it!

Natalie said...

She's looks very cute! :)

Holly said...

So cute and sassy!! Love it! How is she faring a few days post haircut without twirlies?

KATE said...

Hey Miss Crystal, How are ya? How is everyone at your house?

kay said...

she is sooo cute!!

KATE said...

You're so funny! I totally do the Kneaders pies. This is why: I honestly did NOT know that I liked pie until we got them from Kneaders! My mom ALWAYS made all the pies (obviously they weren't all that fabulous). So, we started buying them, partly cuz if we don't my mom will offer to make them & no one wants that!! ha ha I know I'm so rude!!
I have people bringing some rolls (for sands after), all the pies, jello & green salads, & a veggie tray to pick at before dinner.
I'm doing the rest. So I will have lots of help! Scotts Aunt is doing the pies & she's making them this year.
I'm doing 2 Turkeys, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, 2 Green Bean Casseroles, Rolls, Cranberry Sauce & I bought a bunch of sparkling Apple Cider for the drinks.

Wendi said...

Oh she's so cute. I can just see her bouncing around with her cute new hair, proud as punch.

Kelly said...

That is the most adorable style! Too cute!

Michelle Alley said...

I love cutting the girl's hair short! Looks really cute :)

kellyo75 said...

Oh my goodness, that looks SO cute! What a gorgeous little girl!

Bond Girl 007 said...

there is nothing like a little girl getting a cute haircut...I love it. I can't understand those that never cut their cute locks into a cute hair do....oh well. I think my mum cut my hair like this for most of my younger life.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Her hair is the cutest!

Related Posts with Thumbnails