Unstoppable Me.







Monday, November 19, 2007

Over the River & Through the Woods


...To Grannie's house we go! Wish me luck, because I'm about to throw everyone in the car and putt-putt my minivan for a 6 hour drive to my parents' house! Every time I'm about to embark on a road trip with kids I feel like I'm sitting in a rollercoaster seat, waiting to be shot into oblivion--excited and scared, simultaneously (read this post). Should we do our rollercoaster scream?

Here we go! Bwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............


12 comments:

Michelle said...

I feel your pain. We aren't going anywhere until New Years, then we get to drive up 5 hours to my parents house. Good luck and have a Happy and Yummie Thanksgiving.

Karri said...

Mimi's hair cut is sooo cute! Good luck driving 6 hours with your kids! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Cecily R said...

If you need potty breaks or treats when you're driving by North Ogden, give me buzz!

Have a safe trip. Happy Thanksgiving!

crystal said...

Oh don't you tempt me, Cecily! That's EXACTLY when we need our 1st break. Hmmm, let's see. We're leaving at 3:00....see you around 4:30! Knock, knock...

SuperCoolMom said...

Drive safe - well as safe as you can when you're "under the influence".

Have a great Thanksgiving, won't it be nice to be at Mom's and be the kid again for a weekend!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Have fun!

Matchbox Mom said...

Yay!!! Have fun! We're driving 4 hours on Wednesday...ahhhh!! Crazy! The best invention ever was the portable DVD player...that was my gift to myself...haven't watched a movie on it yet.
so..um...what's a naughty itch? I'm confuzzled. BWAHHAHHAHAHA!!

Tams

KATE said...

Have fun & be safe! I want to hear how all your cooking goes!!
I want to know what a naughty itch is too. (I read Tami's blog too)
ha ha

blog author said...

wow, that actually made me a little nauseous. not good to watch after a bowl of cheerios.

janna said...

Have fun at your mom's house!
& Happy Thanksgiving!

kay said...

Be safe!!

happy turkey day!

i am thankful for your humor and your sweet spirit!

kelly said...

you are too funny! have a great time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails