I snapped this picture really quickly with my phone while I was in the checkout line at Target. Mimi zoned right in on this "Weddings" magazine and proceeded to study the gown for 5 minutes, as if hypnotized. It cracks me up how girlie she is, without fail, wherever we go!
Friday, November 9, 2007
Girlie Girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
adorable! maybe she'll ask for one for dance class! or OHHHHHH dress up!
gotta love a girly girl!
I absolutely LOVE how girlie my girls are! It brings out the girlie in me!!
BTW, I'm still laughing at your "twinkie & flopper" comment at Cecilys. Ha ha ha!!
Twinkie and Flopper!!! I'm DYING!! Holy Cow Crystal! You're killin me tonight!
I love little Mimi...she's a doll! I love girls! I love you! You're such a good Mommy and a good friend...
Tami
Love it! The first time Ariel(about 18 months) made me stop in a store so that she could look with wonder upon a rack of little purses, I was thrilled!!! So refreshing after boys.
I am still so laughing at your comments on Cecilys! You're so stinking funny!!
I love your little Mimi!! Too sweet!!
Woman you are stealing my thunder! Your comments are always more clever than my entire post, but I love them ALL. Maybe that's why I have readers in the first place...Crystal's comments!
Mimi is adorable. By the way, I adore her name. She's a perfect Mimi.
Have fun at Princesses!
She is too cute! I can relate to her. Growing up my mom would buy me those wedding magazines and I would cut out the pictures and create my medding book. My mom still has them in a box somewhere at her house.
Cutest Mimi! A girl after my own heart.
I guess I better go read your comments on Cecily's blog.
Post a Comment