
This is my half-hearted menu plan; I'm just not into cooking this week. (gasp!) I will, however, be into BAKING. So check the food blog in a few days for goodies.
Monday
Soup
Grilled cheese
broccoli if i summon the energy
Tuesday
Beef Barley Soup over baked potatoes
broccoli
Wednesday
Baked Spaghetti
green salad
Thursday
Pork Chops with Brandied Cherry Sauce
roasted baby potatoes
Friday
Tuna toastwiches
crockpot soup
Saturday
Whole wheat pancakes
eggs
Sunday
leftover buffet
Monday, November 26, 2007
Menu Plan Monday
Posted by
crystal
at
3:37 PM
Labels: menu plan monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yum, your menu sounds fabulous! Holy Cow, for not feeling like cooking your menu is outta control!!
I'm heading out to your house!!
Hey what are you doing in about an hour? Wanna work out with me?
I'm still waiting for the spinach ball story....
I'm so glad you reminded me! The Spinach Ball Challenge will be issuing forth soon...
Post a Comment