Oh my Gosh! That totally made my day. That is the best movie! Thanks for putting a smile on my face. I know I can always count on you for that. did you watch the office last night? LOL. Poor Michael!
Will Ferrell just makes me smile, then giggle, then laugh out loud! I love him! I think he is one celebrity I would like to meet. The rest can all go to hell...oh they're already there, they live in Hollywood!
10 comments:
Oh my Gosh! That totally made my day. That is the best movie! Thanks for putting a smile on my face. I know I can always count on you for that. did you watch the office last night? LOL. Poor Michael!
OHH that was rad! thanks for the giggle! SANTA!
i just like to smile...smiling's my favorite!
Melek:
No, work is your favorite. Make WORK your new favorite.
My kids wat The Elf year round. We love Will Ferrell!!!
NO matter how hard I try I can't seem to make work my favorite. DANG IT!
However, I do love this movie.
I LOVE buddy the elf! I LOVE that movie! Gotta watch that again soon! Thanks for that!
i watch that movie year round. he just makes me happy.
happy is my favorite!!
Will Ferrell just makes me smile, then giggle, then laugh out loud! I love him! I think he is one celebrity I would like to meet. The rest can all go to hell...oh they're already there, they live in Hollywood!
I heart ELF!!!! That was a great clip.
Post a Comment