Unstoppable Me.







Sunday, January 6, 2008

52 Blessings Project
Week 1


I don't know what I'd do without my Mom.


*What is the 52 Blessings Project? Go here to find out!
Thanks, Cara, for this fabulous idea!


27 comments:

laci said...

Crystal!! It's Laci, you're slightly younger favorite cousin between the ages of 20 and 23. (I only mention the actual age because I'm the only one who falls into that category.) Long story about how I stumbled upon your blog, but I'm so happy I did! I don't get updated on the goings on of too many relatives, hence the fact that I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! Embarrassing! But yay, you're kids are way too cute to stop at three. Anyways, I have a blog- newly established- so I hope you won't mind me linking you. Happy Sunday or Monday depending on when you read this.

shron said...

i don't know what i'd do without my crystal!

Crazymamaof6 said...

love your blessing for the 52 weeks ! i feel some inspiration coming on for next week already! gotta love mom! i think you are FAB too!

Cecily R said...

You are BOTH adorable. I feel the same way about my mom!

AMY said...

Love it. Gonna copy it. Thanks for the idea! (did it serve as a happy gram for you?) :)

AutoSysGene said...

I think I'm going to have to do this 52 week thing, it's really a great idea. You and you mom look so much alike!

Holly said...

Beautiful picture of you and your mom! So glad y'all are close.

I love the 52 Week Blessing project--I wany to join in too! :)

blog author said...

aren't you two adorable!

Laurie said...

What a great picture. And a great idea for the year. I just might jump in on this. It's still technically week 1, right?

lindsey said...

You two are beautiful! I look foward to seeing your 52 blessings!

SuperCoolMom said...

I'm jumping on this bandwagon too! I was intimidated by onehm's mega scrapped page, but a picture I can handle.

My Mom is my best friend too!

kay said...

so sweet.

gotta love mom!

Amanda :-) said...

*sigh* I'd just be the happiest person on the Earth if my daughters ever posted a thing like that on the 'interwebosphere' for all the world to see.

Unfortunately my mum drives me insane, but I think I'd be equally lost without her. I think I'll only ever properly realise what she means to me when she's no longer there for me. But at the moment she drives me crackers!

That's a lovely photo of the two of you. Bedazzling smiles!

Crissybug said...

What a great picture. Mom's are wonderful things. Isn't this 52 BP awesome?

Christine said...

What a great idea...I'm going to give it a try too. Thanks! Very cute picture of you and "your older sister!" wink, wink!

So I've been reading your blog while my dinner cooks and guess what - time flies when I"m reading your blog and I just burned the clam chowder - crap! Oh well....dinner is way over rated!

Sandra said...

Awww I love that photo Crystal :)

Hope you're having a great night :)

Jill said...

That's a darling picture of you two and it's so sweet that your mom made your first blessing of the year. (I'm ashamed to say it, but my mom is nowhere near number 1, maybe more like 45.)

Matchbox Mom said...

awww...everyone needs a good Mommy. Good thing your kids have you too!

Tam

Kara P said...

Very cool idea. The blessings AND your week number 1 choice. I'm thinking this would be a good FHE project for my fam. (Since I'm still only a blog stalker... not a blog owner!) This way we have a new blessing to focus on each week.

THANKS!

Julie said...

I love this idea, once again I am gonna copy this idea. I am so glad you have so many snuffy friends that I can copy.
I hope you had a great holiday.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love your #1 and what a beautiful picture!!Don't take her for granted because you never know when she'll be gone. (a little depressing but true!)

laci said...

Hi Crystal
I'll just ditto everyone else's comments about this 52 week blessing idea. Mom's are awesome and you know I love mine! :) But I fear I kind of made my story of finding your blog cooler than it probably is. I just saw Julie's note on her Christmas card at my father's and decided to be a blog snooper. Then I was surprised and happy to see your link. So really it wasn't all that amazing, but I guess I was just excited. It's good to know I can see more of the day-to-day goings on besides just the yearly summary at camp.

Amz said...

What a great idea! It has been great catching up on your blog...I've finally returned after the holidays. I want to do this too!

Nicole said...

What a great idea! I am jumping on the bandwagon for this one :o)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I like the idea {saw it on Wendi's also ... guess you got it from another friend} I'm with SuperCool, I could do pictures of blessings! :)
Great picture of you and your mom, I can see some features you share! Cute! Cute! :D

kellyo75 said...

What a beautiful picture, Crystal. I love it. You can tell just by looking at the picture how much you two adore each other. Hang on to that-it isn't a love everyone can share!!

Michelle Alley said...

What a sweet picture Cyrstal!

Related Posts with Thumbnails