How cute is that. For a minute I thought the candle said 58 and I was really confused, I know your sweetie couldn't be 58. Do you think it's time for a new pair of glasses? Sheesh!
I love the cake. Are those M&Ms? Thank you so much for all your info on organizing. I'm definately doing the file for each kid thing. Great idea. I also love what you do to prepare for meals. That's something I need to work on. Getting everything ready beforehand for the whole week! Genius! My routine is just something that we do the same of every day. Like wake up at the same time every day, my little kids take naps the same time every day, brush our teeth and go to the bed at the same time every day. That way my kids just know that when it's that time, they know what to do and no ifs, ands, buts about it. (Wow, I sound really mean and anal don't I?)It really helps a ton. I love that we're all learning from each other and most of us don't even know each other!
Stumbled upon your blog (marathon bird) and saw that cake. I love that cake. How awesome. Loved your post about the chin hair . . . yikes, cake and chin hair, what a combo!
That would be Abby's DREAM cake! I think one year I used pink woppers but those are SOOOOO much better! You all look so happy and a big happy birthday to Mike! (Tom would totaly be ok with a pink cake too! Love our men!!
27 comments:
Cute cake! But now who's birthday was it?
Cute cake! But now who's birthday was it?
Very sweet picture!
Oh now I remember that pink is Mike's favorite color.
How cute is that. For a minute I thought the candle said 58 and I was really confused, I know your sweetie couldn't be 58. Do you think it's time for a new pair of glasses? Sheesh!
I'm guessing he let the girls decide on that one. Cute dad.
I love the cake. Are those M&Ms? Thank you so much for all your info on organizing. I'm definately doing the file for each kid thing. Great idea. I also love what you do to prepare for meals. That's something I need to work on. Getting everything ready beforehand for the whole week! Genius! My routine is just something that we do the same of every day. Like wake up at the same time every day, my little kids take naps the same time every day, brush our teeth and go to the bed at the same time every day. That way my kids just know that when it's that time, they know what to do and no ifs, ands, buts about it. (Wow, I sound really mean and anal don't I?)It really helps a ton. I love that we're all learning from each other and most of us don't even know each other!
too cute! holy cow cute cake!
Love that cake! So yummy looking!
Darling cake, but gorgeous family!
Niiiiiice pink cake Mike! Beauty.
awww! happy birthday Mike!
Love the family shot--especially since it includes cake! YUM!
Happy Birthday to your hubs!
So fun! Just like you to find giant sprinkles!!!
Happy Birthday Mike!! The luckiest guy on Earth!!!
Tam
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...to ... whoever! :)
P.S. I think I'm in love with Edward... tee hee... :)
Oh my and a WAY belated Congratulations! on the pregnancy!
Happy birthday! I want some cake! :)
Stumbled upon your blog (marathon bird) and saw that cake. I love that cake. How awesome. Loved your post about the chin hair . . . yikes, cake and chin hair, what a combo!
Happy Birthday Hanson! Love your PINK cake!
I love Wordless Wednesday!
Lucky girl!
That would be Abby's DREAM cake! I think one year I used pink woppers but those are SOOOOO much better! You all look so happy and a big happy birthday to Mike! (Tom would totaly be ok with a pink cake too! Love our men!!
I love frosting, that cake looks so good!
I'm thinking the girls decorated the cake and picked the frosting color, right?
beautiful family. and yummy looking cake!
You have a lovely family. Congrats on your little one in the tummy.
Jeannene
Post a Comment