I fear I may be losing my flair for cooking. Do you think my (wannabe) talents will return after pregnancy? Since I've been expecting, I have no desire to do anything fancy. I just want to get through dinner and get it over with. Blech.Monday
Mom's Swiss Steak & Gravy
Tuesday
Tuna Casserole (the weirdest pregnancy craving I've ever had)
Wednesday
Crockpot Boneless Turkey Breast
(thanks to Kelly for the recipe! And Kelly or Holly, if you're reading this, give us a review of the recipe in comments b/c I've never made it)
Thursday
Black Bean Enchiladas, brown rice, some sort of veggie if I can stand the smell
Friday
English Muffin Pizzas ~~~~~ GROCERY SHOPPING DAY FOR NEXT WEEK
Saturday
Crockpot Salsa Chicken, rice, broccoli ~~~~~ PREP DAY FOR NEXT WEEK
Sunday
leftover buffet or Mike's signature crepes

10 comments:
I'm impressed what are you talking about. loosing your flair!?! it isn't ramen! oh and i think you are RAD TOO!
Those black bean enchiladas look amazing ! I'm going to try those !
Hey there! Your menu looks yumm :) Ummm, ok, so I didn't realize you were pregnant. Congrats!!! :) Do you know what you are having?
Tuna casserole, I have to agree that is a pretty weird craving, though I craved romaine lettuce so I don't have much room to make fun :)
I don't have children AND I am not pregnant and you STILL cook more exciting meals than I do. LOL Your menu plan for the week sounds pretty yummy! I can't wait to try the enchiladas this week. :-)
Yea for Menu Plan Monday! Just what I need -- ideas....
I can fully understand your having 'off days' where food is concerned. When I was pg with Isla (no.2), I wanted to retch every time I saw cooked, sliced meat. So that made basic sandwiches a big problem.
Tuna? Oh, you have to be careful about your weekly portions of that, supposedly. Are you within it? (arggh, stop stressing, Amanda!)
I craved salt and spices with Erin, and soup and shortbread with Isla. Whatever all that means...
I'm impressed with your menu. Don't feel bad about any of it. You're doing better than I've ever done. And I love the phrase 'signature crepes'. Oooh la la!
Everything looks great to me!
Here are the things that I craved, in no particular order:
Chocolate ice cream
McDonald's French Fries
7-11 Slurpees (or icies or slushies)
Starbursts and Skittles
The only thing on that list I eat normally is the french fries!
Sherry
I really need to do this....and I love that you have the recipes for us too. This would seriously make meal time a lot less stressful! I get the best ideas from you! Thanks!
I totally craved tuna with #3. I would wait anxiously until I hit the week mark and break open another can and eat it in one sitting. Then wait another week ... I actually overheard a preggo lady in the grocery store say that she couldn't wait to eat tuna again. Hmm, maybe its the new pickle (since they are so out of vogue).
Post a Comment