from the Mixed-Up Files of Crystal
Unstoppable Me.
I Crystal, I'm Andrea. I am a reader of Cecily's blog. Your blog is fabulous! I love your FHE posts (it's always nice to get ideas) and the 52 blessings project. Hope to see you soon!
I look forward to your Friday Funnies and this one did not disappoint. I am still laughing...
I love these Mockumentories. Best in Show is my fav!
Hee hee! Thanks for the giggle.
I just love this movie and all the movies in the series! Thanks for the fun reminder :)
I haven't seen this one, but it looks hilarious. I LOVE best in Show, and I have heard I really need to rent this one, too.
I love that movie! My sister and I quote that movie often. "There's always a place for me at the DQ."
I need more Cowbell!Hey Crystal! Say hi to your construction worker husband for me! Keep up the bloggin! Taylor
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I Crystal, I'm Andrea. I am a reader of Cecily's blog. Your blog is fabulous! I love your FHE posts (it's always nice to get ideas) and the 52 blessings project. Hope to see you soon!
I look forward to your Friday Funnies and this one did not disappoint. I am still laughing...
I love these Mockumentories. Best in Show is my fav!
Hee hee! Thanks for the giggle.
I just love this movie and all the movies in the series! Thanks for the fun reminder :)
I haven't seen this one, but it looks hilarious. I LOVE best in Show, and I have heard I really need to rent this one, too.
I love that movie! My sister and I quote that movie often. "There's always a place for me at the DQ."
I need more Cowbell!
Hey Crystal! Say hi to your construction worker husband for me! Keep up the bloggin!
Taylor
Post a Comment