"O, remember, my son, and learn wisdom in thy youth; yea, learn in thy youth to keep the commandments of God. Yea, and cry unto God for all thy support; yea, let all thy doings be unto the Lord, and whithersoever thou goest let it be in the Lord; yea, let all thy thoughts be directed unto the Lord; yea, let the affections of thy heart be placed upon the Lord forever."
Alma 37:35-36
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holly has this on her blog for today's "Silent Scripture Sunday;" each week she invites us to add her Silent Scripture Sunday to our blog and today and grabbed at the chance! I just LOVED this picture--probably because I teach primary. This darling picture exactly depicts how I imagine Christ with children.
Thanks, Holly!

11 comments:
I love this picture. It is a great reminder for me that I need to be more patient and loving towards my children. I have been struggling lately.
Thanks.
i love that He's sitting down with them- what a great message.
That is a great picture! I am going to have to look for that one.
You guys sure know how to party hard over there! :)
The first thought that came to my mind was how I pray that my boys (and your children too)will have teachers in school, and church for that matter, that invite the Spirit of the Lord into their classroom by being kind and patient. Luckily we have had wonderful teachers so far. Very sweet picture.
love that! thanks for sharing. what a fabulous picture!
So, I must try brie and pears, I guess. You talk about that treat more than anything on this blog!
I'm glad to know I think like you sometimes--Jenna's blog--maybe I can be 1% as creative sometimes too. But I doubt it.
This picture is AWESOME! Nice scripture too.
This is beautiful! I work in Primary too...my favorite place to be!
I grew up with images like that. Very nostalgic. I should show this to Erin and see if this is how she's visualising Our Lord.
WOW! I love that picture! I'm a primary teacher too. Great scripture, too! Thanks for sharing!!
That is a GREAT picture!! Thanks for sharing it!
Post a Comment