Glad you're all home and in one piece. Too bad I'm not closer or I'd come help with laundry. It's always more fun to do someone else's house work than my own!!
Just had to stop by and say **sniff sniff** I nub you!! Welcome home...floozy. Have I told you how much I LOVE LAUNDRY? I would seriously do your laundry just for fun...that's how silly and dilluded I am...
I'm such a bad Snuffleupagus friend. I didn't even know you had gone on a trip. Woops! I'm glad your back, my life would be incomplete without your posts and comments.
I'd rather clean my kitchen floors than unpack from a trip, I feel for you! I stole your widget, by the way. I wanted to wait to hear the heartbeat before I let the word out, or I definitley would have told you. Hope you have a wordy Friday!
I am half-way through folding the laundry I left undone. I haven't even tackled the pile by the washer. Let's just say my hamper overfloweth! Good luck with yours!
17 comments:
Welcome home!! Good luck unpacking!!
Yikes! I guess you'll have some serious laundry in your future. Welcome back and Happy New Year!!
YAY!!! I missed you!!! Happy New Year cute girl!!
Glad you're all home and in one piece. Too bad I'm not closer or I'd come help with laundry. It's always more fun to do someone else's house work than my own!!
Hope you had a great time!
Looks like fun! I like to hit the laundromat on the way home and just dump it straight in and bring it home clean.
that is RAD! have fun doing the after trip laundry! that part is not rad! glad you got home safely !
I've been wondering where you were. Hope you had a good trip.
Just had to stop by and say **sniff sniff** I nub you!! Welcome home...floozy. Have I told you how much I LOVE LAUNDRY? I would seriously do your laundry just for fun...that's how silly and dilluded I am...
I'm such a bad Snuffleupagus friend. I didn't even know you had gone on a trip. Woops! I'm glad your back, my life would be incomplete without your posts and comments.
Laundry sucks, take it in stride.
Matchbox Mom wanna come do my laundry, I hate it!
Unpacking is soooo much less fun than packing up to go!
I'd rather clean my kitchen floors than unpack from a trip, I feel for you!
I stole your widget, by the way. I wanted to wait to hear the heartbeat before I let the word out, or I definitley would have told you.
Hope you have a wordy Friday!
That would be the worst part of goign away for me! UNpacking! YUCK...
I am half-way through folding the laundry I left undone. I haven't even tackled the pile by the washer. Let's just say my hamper overfloweth! Good luck with yours!
This is always the hard part of a trip, especially when you're the mom.
speaking of...I just ordered a new washer and dryer. It will be here on monday. Yay!
Phwoarr! What a ripe suitcase! Hahaha!
Grteat pictures ofm the chaos of coming home!
Post a Comment